aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Your post was crude and for shock value only. You will struggle to find anything remotely similar posted by me. I'm not offended by it's content in the slightest but it was completely unnecessary and (in my opinion only, of course, and I guess LR's too) utterly unfunny and therefore a complete waste of everyone's time.

LR's post about spaffing on tits made a reasonable point as to why he struggles to find Katy Perry's boobs attractive, linking it fully to the conversation in hand. Once again, though, you turn a passing comment into a PERSONAL ATTACK and Internet-warrior it out until everyone is bored out their mind.

I'm sure you're nice enough in real life.  I did specify 'on the internet'.

Aye, I'm sorry if I come across as a dick on here. I'm not really, I'm pretty down to earth. Thing is though, I'm not sure it's fair to pass judgement until you meet someone in person (but that's just my opinion), sense of humour is difficult to pass off on the Internet.

Your post was crude and for shock value only. You will struggle to find anything remotely similar posted by me. I'm not offended by it's content in the slightest but it was completely unnecessary and (in my opinion only, of course, and I guess LR's too) utterly unfunny and therefore a complete waste of everyone's time.

LR's post about spaffing on tits made a reasonable point as to why he struggles to find Katy Perry's boobs attractive, linking it fully to the conversation in hand. Once again, though, you turn a passing comment into a PERSONAL ATTACK and Internet-warrior it out until everyone is bored out their mind.

I disagree, but I'm not trawling through your posts on here through the years to find examples as I'm not petty.

Who's personally attacked who? You can't engage in discussion without being accused of being an Internet warrior these days. It just comes across as closed and unless it's the opinion shared by the many it's invalid. Oh well.

For the record, I still like Katy Perry's boobs. They're just a bit spoiled for me. Like if you leave a packet of Hob Nobs sitting open overnight and they go a bit soft. They're still good. They're just not AS good. Although if Russell Brand had snuck in the window and jizzed on them I'd maybe throw them out. I'd probably throw them out.

EDIT - Before the misogyny police get here, for the record I was initially saying I liked her as an artist. She's an artist I like who just happens to have great boobs.

Edited by Loopy Racist
  • Upvote 3

For clarity, I meant that you assumed me telling you I thought it was 'too far' was a personal attack on you by me.

I'm done, it's a stupid thing to have an Internet argument about anyway when there are such things as cops to have a real go at, right? They're the real bastards in all of this.

I just thought it was a bit rich because of previous laughs we've all had. Anyway, I made a Russell Brand-esque joke, which I thought was in context but obviously wasn't so fair cop (arf).