aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

In-laws being fucking twats. Washing machine broke last Thursday, didn't get new one delivered until Tuesday. Wife's gran doesn't like the fact it was doesn't fit fully with the doors closed (not by much) and my suggestion of taking the doors off aparently is unreasonable. Then my alcoholic father in law decides to tell Currys that the machine hasn't been used, even though it has so we're not allowed to use it, despite it being installed and having run the first wash, until it's picked up god knows when before the replacement is delivered on the 8th of December.

Edited by MattJimF

Don't we say that every year on here? It's well and truly a thing

I honestly don't remember it from any other year. It must be fairly recent.

I came here to post the same thing.

Seen loads of videos of people acting like wild animals in Asda and Waitrose stores down in England. I don't get it.

It's one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen. 0 dignity on show. 

A woman on the news yesterday was saying that the retailers are all over it because they can sell fuckloads of soon-to-be outdated stuff for 20% off rather than having to sell it for 50% in January. Quite savvy really. Total madness though. They need to control it next year. Security guards, one in one out etc.