aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Bloody cheeky DVLA.........

They tell me I have to update my driving licence with a new up-to-date photo.... ok, fair enough...... so, I pay £5 for a new photo, that has to be to their specifications, ie, certain size, NO glasses, (which means it doesn't really look like me !) a light background, NO smiling, etc, etc....

Now... I already paid for the original licence, but the cheeky fucking bastards then want me to pay a further £20.... WTF

:mad:

Bloody cheeky DVLA.........

They tell me I have to update my driving licence with a new up-to-date photo.... ok, fair enough...... so, I pay £5 for a new photo, that has to be to their specifications, ie, certain size, NO glasses, (which means it doesn't really look like me !) a light background, NO smiling, etc, etc....

Now... I already paid for the original licence, but the cheeky fucking bastards then want me to pay a further £20.... WTF

:mad:

Yup, I got snared by this scam last year, is it not a 10 year expiry or some such pish? To be fair, I probably had about 40% less hair in my new photo....

Offshore. It's awesome. Fact. Last night it was steak and the first one was pretty tasty so guess what. I went up and

got another. Fuck yeah. Bring on the heart attack. I'll eat that too.

Some folk offshore are just incredible in terms of greed. Every mealtime, plates loaded up with a bit of every single main course on offer. It was as if they never got fed back onshore and so stored up reserves like a hibernating bear.

Some folk offshore are just incredible in terms of greed. Every mealtime, plates loaded up with a bit of every single main course on offer. It was as if they never got fed back onshore and so stored up reserves like a hibernating bear.

Agreed - the gluttony of some the mouth-breathers offshore just bewilders me and that's why your average installation is populated with fat cunts.

I wonder if the design engineers factor fat-cuntery into the equation when designing offshore platforms?

Doing stupid embarrassing things.

I've just been to the supermarket and on my way stopped to take some money out. Just after the cash machine there were a couple of girls with clipboards. One was heading in the direction of me and another lady walking just behind me. I didn't want to talk to her so I blanked her and tried to speed up a bit and palm her off onto the other woman. Then I realised the girl with the clipboard was sort of chasing me so I turned and looked at her with a kind of wtf do you want expression. Then she told me I'd left the bank machine without taking my money:oops:. Felt like a right tit. I shouldn't leave the house in the morning.

Obviously had to walk a slightly different way home so I didn't pass her again.

• Upvote 1

Doing stupid embarrassing things.

Haha - that's similar to the one I posted a few weeks back where the guy at the cash machine was taking forever and I was giving it

"haarumph....jeez....how much fucking longer....tap-tap-tap with feet...mon' tae fuck....etc"

...and when he turned to walk away, he clearly had a severe motor skills disability. What a cunt I am :(

Guest Gladstone

I've left money in the cash machine on a couple of occasions. First time was back when was a really skint student. Had a shift to work in a shop on a Sunday afternoon. Went to the cash machine to take my last available £10 out so that I could buy a sandwich for my lunch. Went merrily on my way to the shop, picked a sandwich, went to pay for it and realised I had no money in my wallet. Luckily I was with a mate from school who either gave me a £10 or paid for my sandwich, I can't remember. I actually don't think I've seen that guy since, so I probably still owe him £10!!

Fuck, I don't miss the days of only having £10 to my name.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
It must have been one cunt of a sang-widge at a £10 !!!

Ha! I would only have been taking £2 out of the cash machine if it would have let me but the cunts only let you take £10 minimum. I probably had about £9.50 left in the bank but couldn't get at it.

I have done it once before and wasn't lucky enough to have someone tell me in time.

I've had to pay for a few extra things this month and while not down to my last tenner or anything it would have been very annoying to have lost the money I took out today. I should really have been more thankful to the girl but I felt too stupid I just mumbled thanks and walked off.