aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

i can't play xbox live with the headphones on anymore, it's just annoying as hell having to go down the list muting prickish little kids who are too young to buy the damn game in the first place but have to talk the entire fucking time. lobby is the worst - "SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP" in a high pitched grating voice on repeat.

they then go on to absolutely destroy me in game. cunts.

Yeah, as Teabags said, there's a DNF percentage. If you set it to low in the custom match settings, its near impossible to get a connection with someone because everyone has a high DNF% since nobody plays until the end.

It still counts as a loss for them if they quit a ranked game, so why not just stick it out?

Oh, don't get me wrong, saggy boobs are a no.

Don't mind girls enhancing small boobs though. I like smaller ones, at least they'll stay relatively perky.

To be honest, i'm also over big tits. I've experienced the full spectrum and like you i prefer a modest pawful than something that would beat my head in a chibbing contest.

Doesn't mean i don't like looking at the odd monster boob though.