aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

With you on that one!

Even if the title of the fake page is mildly witty (which it really never is), do people expect to get some credit themselves for this by the fact they liked it??

I wont complain too much about facebook though, it's very useful, it shows which of your friends are actually idiots. Which is worth knowing.

It's okay: I sent a follow-up message to her, composed entirely in text speak. She understood perfectly.

Ha. I once dumped a lass by text. Im nae proud of it but she was a bit of a headcase when drunk and after an eventful Saturday night Id had my fill of it so when she texted me on the Sunday about doing something I just decided it seemed an opportune moment. Not good form apparently.

Fuck it, I once got dumped by e-mail when I was sitting on an oil platform....

Ha. I once dumped a lass by text. Im nae proud of it but she was a bit of a headcase when drunk and after an eventful Saturday night Id had my fill of it so when she texted me on the Sunday about doing something I just decided it seemed an opportune moment. Not good form apparently.

Fuck it, I once got dumped by e-mail when I was sitting on an oil platform....

I once got dumped by my then-girlfriend's big fat best mate, even though the girl I was seeing was stood right there. Her big fat best mate was always around. It was like she was our translator. She just never said anything, unless she was around.

I was 13 at the time, and it was my first girlfriend. I didn't know how to react to being kerbed, so I ran away. Literally ran. But I was at a train station so I'd ran off the platform down the side of the track where you're not supposed to be. I had to climb over a fence. I did not think that through.

Guest Gladstone
I once got dumped by my then-girlfriend's big fat best mate, even though the girl I was seeing was stood right there. Her big fat best mate was always around. It was like she was our translator. She just never said anything, unless she was around.

I was 13 at the time, and it was my first girlfriend. I didn't know how to react to being kerbed, so I ran away. Literally ran. But I was at a train station so I'd ran off the platform down the side of the track where you're not supposed to be. I had to climb over a fence. I did not think that through.

School "relationships" were magic.

Imagine getting one of your mates to dump your bird for you these days? Life would be much easier if school rules applied through your entire life...

I remember a girl saying to me at school that she asked me out a couple of years previously and I said something like "Fuck off you ugly bitch". Nice. I don't remember it happening, but I'm really proud of it.

Guest idol_wild

Ah, the old BFBM. They need to eat salads.

Guest idol_wild
Phil Collins releasing a new album, that little potato head is everywhere right now.

I haven't seen or heard anything about this. In fact, I thought the cunt was dead. If you hate something enough, it's easy to avoid. :up:

I'm a bad person. I've never been dumped.

Plenty of time left for it to happen and give you one of those 'I hate women and I'm never going near them again' complexes, ho ho! I got chucked on MSN an age back and it was horrible: first proper relationship, she moved to t'other end of the country over the summer and announced she'd 'met someone' at the shag tag at their eqiuvalent of freshers week. I knew it was curtains, but not even a phone call? Bah.... :down: