aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

Tampa/Vikings/Tennesse/Cinci/Denver have had the most since 2010.

Then it's us and the Seahawks.  Aldon has got the most press as he ha(s)d the most talent of all those arrested.  He had the most sacks in two seasons upon entering the NFL ever.

Last season it was the Seahawks and everyone was talking about them because of the number of PEDs they had people suspended over.

The Ray Rice fiasco was a joke though, Goodell has lost his mind with some of the punishments (and lack of punishment).

49'ers must have the most weapon/violence related though - and theirs won't even count Ahmad Brooks.

And after Harbaugh's "above reproach" dig at the Seahawks last year he's not looking too clever just now, or handling it well at all.

Harbaugh doesn't handle much well.  He's an intense lunatic who can't handle losing.  

He's also probably the american football best coach since Bellichick came around.

I do agree though that we have far too many, a lot of blame in local media goes towards the gang culture in the Bay Area.  Not sure what the management can do other than dish out harsh fines.

His dig at the Seahawks was because they had five players (six but Sherman's got rescinded) suspended for PEDs and Carroll had a history of ignoring that at USC.

Oh aye - I know why he did it and Seattle definitely have that culture.

I'm not a fan of either Harbaugh tbh - even if we did win the superbowl with one, they're way too petulant. I do like the Niners, saw them pummel the Redskins @ Fedex a few years back.

There's no NFL near me when i'm in the states next month, not even any NCAA games :(

That sucks, when I was there in summer there was no sport at all.  Rubbish.   First time in a couple of years im not going to a London game either.

I think the Harbaughs are good coaches I can see why people don't like them though.  Jim is the better coach from what I've seen but John got the ring so it's hard to argue against him.

Carroll is kinda the same, his Ra ra cheerleader style of coach is great if it's your team but just seems odious if it's not.

At least if you have Jim as your coach you get insane tantrums on the sideline.

4JCINXy.gif

harbaughinfant.gif

I love Harbaugh, he's so wonderfully ridiculous.

Canna beat a hysterical coach, Harbaughs are the most entertaining by miles.

I'm striking distance from 4 NFL teams and none of them have a home game - Bears and Lions both on bye weeks, Colts & Green Bay away from home.

If I can summon up the will to spend $250 I can see Lebron's first game back for the Cav's @ Bulls. Or I can go to see The All-Blacks play the USA Eagles.

Haven't checked the Blackhawks schedule yet but i'm sure i'll catch a game there.

SPORTS!!

Canna beat a hysterical coach, Harbaughs are the most entertaining by miles.

I'm striking distance from 4 NFL teams and none of them have a home game - Bears and Lions both on bye weeks, Colts & Green Bay away from home.

If I can summon up the will to spend $250 I can see Lebron's first game back for the Cav's @ Bulls. Or I can go to see The All-Blacks play the USA Eagles.

Haven't checked the Blackhawks schedule yet but i'm sure i'll catch a game there.

SPORTS!!

Where u going and when?

I spent most of the jets game flitting between a dodgy stream and tweeting nfl mobile support. I had everything set up to stream football without cable this season but the app (which I was chromecasting to my TV) bricked after the first quarter. Maddeningly frustrating.

Fucked off to a bar for the 49ers and IND games.

Cool story bro