aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

I got so pissed off last night watching the Jets game. Throwing into triple coverage for fuck sake. I understand that Rex Ryan is of the thinking 'we'll win with our defense" but that only works if you have a moderately good QB. Not even an elite guy, just someone who doesn't throw 4 picks a game. Sanchez is utter shite and I don't for a second believe its because he's had 4 different sets of receivers - look at manning or luck... They just make it work. Sporano is clueless too - it looks like him, Sanchez and tebow are doing a crossword after every play, scratching their heads after every fumble and going through the playbook as if it will make up for butt fumbles and panic throws. Do they not go out there with an actionable plan a, b and c? Looks like Sanchez isn't going anywhere next season too... Might be Ryan or sporano who goes.

I got so pissed off last night watching the Jets game. Throwing into triple coverage for fuck sake. I understand that Rex Ryan is of the thinking 'we'll win with our defense" but that only works if you have a moderately good QB. Not even an elite guy, just someone who doesn't throw 4 picks a game. Sanchez is utter shite and I don't for a second believe its because he's had 4 different sets of receivers - look at manning or luck... They just make it work. Sporano is clueless too - it looks like him, Sanchez and tebow are doing a crossword after every play, scratching their heads after every fumble and going through the playbook as if it will make up for butt fumbles and panic throws. Do they not go out there with an actionable plan a, b and c? Looks like Sanchez isn't going anywhere next season too... Might be Ryan or sporano who goes.

Totally.

Really glad I stayed up to watch that garbage last night. Kaepernick was fucking dreadful couldn't even punch it in for 6 when Willis intercepted it on the Seattle 16.

He didn't get about 6 plays off in the first 2 quarters and had to call 3 panic timeouts. Now I know it's crowd noise in Seattle but we've seen Smith play in there and he got the plays off. I'm not saying Smith should take over again Kaepernick has a higher ceiling for sure. But is this really the way to end a season when last week you could have been seen as the best team in the NFL?

Kaepernick has gone Good, Great, Terrible, Great, Terrible in his starts. That's not what the niners need. They need him to be good. That's all. Every week. This defence and the Inconvenient Truth could win the game for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Just about ready to cream my pants... coz the playoffs are coming!

What i think will happen (what I want to happen)

Texans to beat the Bengals (couldn't care less about that one. Seen more of the Texans and I like JJ Watt so maybe the Texans)

Ravens to beat the Colts (Would love Luck to triumph - he's probably my pick for MVP coz he's done the most with so little)

Skins to beat the Seahawks (Both teams I like, both with rookie qbs and running backs. I want the Skins to win though. Purely because I'd rather watch more RG3 than Wilson)

Packers to beat the Vikings (Can't stand the Packers, I hope they get trounced)

Bengals to beat the Texans who seem to have forgotten how to play football.

Colts to beat the Ravens because Flacco lol.

Seahawks to beat the Redskins because Marshawn Lynch is going to go beast mode and I like their defence better.

Vikings to beat the Packers because I've disagreed with you on the other three and I feel like completing the set.

Probably won't get to watch the Saturday games but really looking forward to sitting down for the Sunday ones.

Love that run.

Might have mentioned this before but I've always had a soft spot for the Seahawks - the first game I can remember watching was during a holiday visiting some family friends in Knoxville when I was 13 and the Seahawks were on. I don't even remember who they were playing (looking at the schedule from 1997 it was either the Rams or Raiders) but I thought the logo/jerseys were cool and it seems to have stuck.