aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

Watkins hasn't exactly been playing bad!

Gave up a 1 and a 4 to move up 4 spots.  Bills only have a 2nd rounder now this year to find a QB as they seem to have packed it in for Manuel.

Pretty bad trade unless you are planning on putting the final piece in for a deep playoff/superbowl run.  Not that Watkins can't be a stud it just sets them back another year basically.

Edited by Captain America

Gubbed the Jets despite not being able to practice most of the week. Orton played another great game, which was almost the exact opposite of Vick. 6 sacks, our D line is great.

Thought it was a weird move to bring on EJ Manuel then just try 3 rush plays. Didn't really seem to even be a good tryout. Could be wrong though, since I'm still a bit of a n00b.

I guess when they brought Manuel on, they were probably just trying to settle his nerves and get him back into it. His confidence is probably shot from being hooked earlier in the season and they wanted to start him off easily. How was the run game going too? Were the defense giving them room to work, and so the OC was taking what he was given? I've not seen the game so I'm just guessing.

I guess when they brought Manuel on, they were probably just trying to settle his nerves and get him back into it. His confidence is probably shot from being hooked earlier in the season and they wanted to start him off easily. How was the run game going too? Were the defense giving them room to work, and so the OC was taking what he was given? I've not seen the game so I'm just guessing.

Once Manuel came on they really didn't do much. Gained about 5 years then punted. But by that point it was 37-3 and 2 minute warning, so they weren't caring much. Will be interesting to see if he gets a start in next few games but I doubt it.

Yeah it seemed a bit mad but it's not the coach that drafted him is it?

He'll get another shot somewhere I think.  Maybe a back up though.

Anyone else think RG3 might be done in Washington, if so that has to be one of the worst trades of all time.  Even better would be if QB needy St Louis picked him up.  That would be the ultimate joke on Washington.

I still can't believe rg3 is headed to the bust bin. He looks completely out of his depth right now. I understand a QB needs to have talent around him but even in a weak team a QB as highly touted as him should be showing flashes of what he can do.

I think they should give him the rest of the year as starter, release some pressure and see if he can get back to something nearing his pre injury form. If not ship him out. They've put so much into him though, it'd be a tough one

Rams would be laughing their way to the bank if their own QB wasn't made out of glass.  

Even after the trade all they dropped down was 4 places and gained 2 one's and a 2 (that 2 was only 7 picks out of the first as well). Crazy.

• Redskins got: 2nd-overall pick (2012)
  • Rams got: 2nd-overall pick (2014), 6th-overall pick (2012), 22nd-overall pick (2013), 39th-overall pick (2012)

So Geno is starting against Miami and Colt Mccoy gets the nod too. Not that either mafter but it helps make my point...

Is it just me or is the starting QB merry go round been particularly merry this year. There have been a bunch of injuries of course but it seems like less and less teams have their franchise QB in place right now.