aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

Only time Harbaugh made calls was when he'd entirely take over the offense in a game.  He didn't meddle here and there from what I've read.

It's Harbaugh's fault overall though, there's no way Roman should have been kept on for this season.  Looks like he's learned from his mistake as two weeks ago Roman was nailed on to go with Jim to Michigan and Jim decided he didn't want him.

Going for a pass on a third and change seems much more in character with Harbaugh than Roman doesn't it? 

It's completely understandable that he's taking flack for last season and the end of the season before but I think a lot more blame has to land @ Harbaugh's feet - Roman is a good OC and he's probably a good fit for Rex. 

Going for a pass on a third and change seems much more in character with Harbaugh than Roman doesn't it? 

It's completely understandable that he's taking flack for last season and the end of the season before but I think a lot more blame has to land @ Harbaugh's feet - Roman is a good OC and he's probably a good fit for Rex. 

I don't think it'll be a great fit with Rex unless they get a very good QB coach.  Neither of those two has had any success developing QBs and Buffalo aren't blessed with any.  You are right that Harbaugh did get involved with the offense but in most games it was Roman calling the plays so he can't have a pass on that.

Roman is pretty much a genius with running plays however with the issues on our OLine last season he couldn't use that knowledge to cover over his glaring problems in the passing game.

At least at Buffalo he will have full control of his play calls so we'll quickly be able to see how much of our failings were his fault.

Packers should have been a bit more ruthless in the first half whilst the Seahawks were all over the place. At least one of those early FGs should have been a TD attempt.

The Seahawks' 2 point conversion near the end was ridiculous.

Was hoping for a Packers Colts Superbowl. I don't care for either of the actual finalists.