aberdeen-music

Nfl

Nev

Trestman :(

The Bears play calling on offence this year was horrific - we have a better QB and O-Line but still...........

I don't like either of the Superbowl teams. The Pats thing is pretty funny though, they're never gonna get the benefit of the doubt on anything ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently marshawn has had 5 attempts at the 1 yard line this season and scored 0 TDs. Still an inexplicable play call but considering that and the fact the Pats had their goal line run formation showing 100% you can almost explain it. Not quite.

Props where it's due though, that rookie made one hell of a catch. To get in front of the route like that in a nanosecond was phenomenal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a trade!

At first I thought the Bills had dun goofed but Shady's only 26, I thought he was more like 28/29.

Kiko is a pretty big price to pay though, especially when your defense is as good as Buffalo's could be behind that defensive front.  That said perhaps they believe that Kiko was a product of playing behind such a good DLine.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Willis.

I remember watching the draft that year and was hoping that's who we'd take.  I thought he'd play at least 12 seasons.  He's been an all pro in pretty much all his seasons and only missed one pro bowl in his 8 years.  What a beast.  HOF.  He'd be a first ballot HOF if we'd won that Superbowl.

Meanwhile the jets remain the dumping ground for over the hill talent. Did we officially sign Marshall yet? I'm remaining optimistic we'll see the real geno this year. His status line post Harvin acquisition was surprisingly good. Add another decent WR and get decker back on format and who knows. Harris resigning is huge too. I was sure he was gonna stay loyal to Rex and fuck off.