aberdeen-music

Room to rent slap bang in City Centre

Guest idol_wild

Yes, but it's largely due to the oil industry that it's like that. What are you not getting? o_O

Yes, ok, I get that the oil industry is behind the various factors that Chris listed. I am just saying that the original explanation of, 'are you aware of the oil industry' was not very helpful and required a more 'complicated' explanation 8-) Ok?

Yes, ok, I get that the oil industry is behind the various factors that Chris listed. I am just saying that the original explanation of, 'are you aware of the oil industry' was not very helpful and required a more 'complicated' explanation 8-) Ok?

You said you were being facetious in your reply saying that you didn't understand, so surely you didn't need a 'complicated' explanation? I'd find it genuinely surprising if the vast majority of people weren't able to gauge what I meant with my reply.

And yes, obviously not everybody works in the oil industry (I mean I presume you didn't when you were in Aberdeen?), but the money generated locally from it far exceeds that of the money generated from people working in bars and driving taxis.

i totally would but it would make getting to dyce for work that little bit harder.

I either go first thing (7) or late (9) then finish early or late (half4 or half 6).

traffic is never a problem at those times.

but if you don't have flexi time, and need to be there at say, half 8, yeah it's a total c*nt!

There's nothing worse than people from Aberdeen moaning about how shit it is.

Cancer

Gang-rape

Paedophilia

Famine

Being force-fed raw sewerage and rusty nails at gunpoint, whilst your dad sucks you off and you mum takes you up the arse with a 10" dildo wrapped in sandpaper. In Glasgow.

Guest idol_wild
Personally, I think Phil's flat sounds like a good deal. :)

It's an excellent deal.

I just attained a fucking ace widescreen TV which is in the living room for the tenant to use!

Come live with me, damnit.

• 5 weeks later...