aberdeen-music

too many gigs to tell you about....have a look at barfly listings...

Steven Milne

hey guys

weve confirmed a heap of shows at moshulu in the last week or so (up to 2 a day have been getting confirmed) so check out the website for listings and ticketlinks

please note some shows at Tunnels.

Moshulu

some names coming ahead:

SEPT -

SERGEANT,

FRIGHTENED RABBIT,

SKATE FOR CANCER,

OBEDIENCE SCHOOL

AMUSEMENT PARKS ON FIRE

OCT -

STIFF LITTLE FINGERS,

LITTLE MAN TATE,

FOALS DJ SET @ ADVENTURES IN STEREO

ERRORS @ ADVENTURES IN STEREO

THE CREEPING NOBODIES

CANCER BATS

MTV GONZO - GLASVEGAS , FRIENDLY FIRES with ZANE LOWE

BROMHEADS JACKET

ELLIOT MINOR

THE MUSIC

THE KING BLUES

NOV -

HELLS BELLS

THE RIFLES

CAGE THE ELEPHANT

LESS THAN JAKE

ATTACK! ATTACK!

DANANANANAYKROYD @ ADVENTURES IN STEREO

FIGHT LIKE APES

LADYTRON

DODGY

DEC -

ALAN FLETCHER (AKA KARL KENNEDY)

THE WEDDING PRESENT

THE COMPLETE STONE ROSES

BAD MANNERS

shoud be more getting confirmed soon but thats the run down for now folks!

x

Guest treader.

Karl Kennedy is like...a gig that I would probably go to because he was/is in Neighbours.

But curse every single person at the gig for only being there for the fact he was/is in Neighbours.

Tennents Mutual @ Tunnels

Holy shit, some of these gigs look great, it's a good idea having these gigs spread out around the smaller parts of Scotland. Did I totally miss a thread about Hot Chip @ The Forum or was there not one?

Malcolm Middelton, Laura Marling and Beans is an awesome line-up. I assume Beans is doing a DJ set?

Tennents Mutual @ Tunnels

Holy shit, some of these gigs look great, it's a good idea having these gigs spread out around the smaller parts of Scotland.

Did I totally miss a thread about Hot Chip @ The Forum or was there not one, I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone mention that what with the Forum being a pretty small venue and Hot Chip being pretty huge.

Malcolm Middelton, Laura Marling and Beans is an awesome line-up. I assume Beans is doing a DJ set?

Holy shit, some of these gigs look great, it's a good idea having these gigs spread out around the smaller parts of Scotland.

Did I totally miss a thread about Hot Chip @ The Forum or was there not one, I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone mention that what with the Forum being a pretty small venue and Hot Chip being pretty huge.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? Hot Chip at the Forum? Details please.

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT? Hot Chip at the Forum? Details please.

Hot Chip at the Forum on November 9th. Tickets are a measley 12 pounds. Im acutally pretty surprised by some of the Tennents Mutual gigs. After trolling the forum for a few months i became pretty sceptical about the whole idea. Definately a good start though. Los Campesinos and Copy Haho at Cab Vol is a winner for me.