aberdeen-music

Torcher Parade crash

Lemonade

The two little bastards have been found guilty. 3 years for the driver and 2 years for the guy on the back. So they'll both be out in a year probably.

What do you think. Fair sentence or too lenient?

BBC NEWS | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Five years for parade crash pair

Should have been longer in my opinion, but hey. It wasn't just that they were dicking about on a bike, according to this report the guy on the back was kicking and punching people before they crashed.

Bit too lenient in this case, at least for the driver. Think 5 years would have been more appropriate for him.

The fact they were still acting the big man in front of the cameras when they being led away and one of them was bragging about it online after the crash shows they're not remorseful about it.

It keeps being referred to as their motorbike but I thought it had been stolen. Wonder if they've still to be up in court for that.

Bit too lenient in this case, at least for the driver. Think 5 years would have been more appropriate for him.

The fact they were still acting the big man in front of the cameras when they being led away and one of them was bragging about it online after the crash shows they're not remorseful about it.

It keeps being referred to as their motorbike but I thought it had been stolen. Wonder if they've still to be up in court for that.

Yeah I agree 5 years would have been more appropriate, though really they are both as guilty as each other, the guy on the back wasn't exactly trying to stop it as he was punching and kicking people. I thought there were three of them on the bike as well, what happened to the other one?

"It was being ridden by a teenager, with accused Graeme Hunter, 17, in the middle and another passenger behind. "

Guest treader.

That Graeme Hunter boy was at school with me.He was/is a fucking little mink.

When we were in primary 7 and he was primary 4/5, he threw a cello at a teacher. which is actually sort of funny...though it shouldnt be.