• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell

i wouldnt go that far about cuts, they have been on the go for a while now

i havent actually caught many bands recently as i am working all the time

i am genuinely excited about me, ross and nialls first jam on thursday though, could be very fruitful!

femora?yet to see em, havent heard much bad thing said about em (pray for stoner rock!)

the void seem to be doing well, but i heard one of their tracks and was pretty unimpressed

aka the fox seem to get raved about but i just dont get it

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

femora?yet to see em, havent heard much bad thing said about em (pray for stoner rock!)

They're defintiley not stoner as I would define, but still pretty good (at least last time I saw 'em anyway). They're more technical metal/hardcore.

Peeps interested in forthcoming Radio Lucifer events should check here:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13148

And check oot me sig like.

:cheers:

:band:

Guest Nikola Tesla

I'm gonna say Filthpact cause i hope they do well, the mp3s are amazing. I've yet to see the live show (roll on 12th of june) but i think they're a pretty damn good and deserve some respect.

Yeah but come on a metal band getting the recognition they deserve .... i am yet to witness.

but i wouldn't mind seeing and hearing more newer stuff from bonesaw and Spike piledriver ( i may be the only person on the boards who actually seriously enjoys the music and not for the comedy factor)

Guest Nikola Tesla
Originally posted by Dechristianise:

Yeah but come on a metal band getting the recognition they deserve .... i am yet to witness.

Yea you've got a point there, its a shame really but we can all dream i suppose. I totaly forgot about bonesaw even though i bought their ep recently X-( . Have they got any gigs lined up soon?

dunno like their drummer has fucked up one of his bones could be his elbow or ankle but anyway i think they are out of play for a while which is a damn shame.

but ah well we still have hearse crash,filthpact,spd,risactonia(well bonesaw and risac use the same drummer) and vomitus for extreme metal

well all of them seem to be disbanded just now apart from filthpacts gig

Guest Nikola Tesla

dunno like their drummer has fucked up one of his bones could be his elbow or ankle but anyway i think they are out of play for a while which is a damn shame.

Thats really crap! Well hopefully some more extreme bands come through some point soon.

Guest The Tourist

bands that seem to be in the pipeline

*evacuating heaven

*cooked in cum

*Vagitarian

well as far as im aware that is all the extreme bands that are trying to get stuff together

Eh, what about Knife Rape!? We have mp3s and everything...