aberdeen-music

100 Greatest Quotes from Fundamentalist Christian Chatrooms

Bigsby

Wow. This is amazing Stuff.

*trying to shut jaw*

How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that

1.If we did evolve from monkeys then how come babies arent born monkeys

2.Even Darwin said his theories were wrong before he died so why do you still believe them

3.do you really not believe the bible it says we were created in seven days not millions of years

4.how come we cant speak monkey

Just for a fact ape like creatures are monkeys Just in case certain people get on this thread

This is brilliant. I love laughing at die-hard christians and how hard they try to convince everyone that fact is wrong and blind faith is the only way.

"I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it. "

they are superb...so many to have a poke at!....

I only got intot he second one and laughed.

"Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it. "

.....er....."the sun" ?

[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

You think that's bad try this one on for size:

If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol

or even

A woman wants to abort a rape child? She should have thought of that before she walked down that dark alley without a male prescence, not to mention she should have thought before putting on revealing attire.

[Yes. It should (be legal). Otherwise you're screwing over the women who don't deserve their fate.]

Are you calling them victims now? Should've stayed in the house where it's safe.

I once worked for a firm that was the Aberdeen Office for a large-ish US oil company in Houston. The company owner's son ran the Aberdeen Division and he was forever sending out memos saying things like "It is my Father's will that you should progress the orders for..." , or "My Father wishes you to..." - we thought it slightly odd, until we realised he wasn't speaking about his own father the boss, he was actually wording the memos in the voice of Jesus Christ, who he believed he was 'channelling'. His "Father's wishes" were the 'word of God' by which he made every single business decision...

He then tried to get us to have a prayer meeting every morning. We flat out refused, and a couple of weeks later one of our more 'inquisitive' staff found a memo from Head Office saying that the Aberdeen Office had been 'infiltrated by Satan' and must be closed down. A week later we were all sacked with immediate effect and the entire European operation was shut down for good.

If you call yourself a person of God and refuse to help arrest faggots, you belie yourself and prove you do not belong to the God who is committed to burning faggots.

If you refuse to help arrest faggots, you really should expect to be left behind when God comes to collect His people.

LOL x 1000

Did anyone see Louis Theroux with the fundamentalist Christians a while back?

Louis Theroux: The Most Hated Family In America

They picket the funerals of soldiers who've died in Iraq. Their reasoning is that America is so depraved anyone who fights under her flag is a "fag enabler", and thus, an enemy of God.

Mentals. According to them, every other person in the world is going to hell except them. They were the same ones who picketed Heath Ledger's funeral i think.

"Sorry but scientists have just shown that mice DNA is more similar to humans than human DNA. So would evolutionists then declare that humans came from mice? Probably. That's because most people can't think for themselves and are confused about reality. That's why they believe anything scientists say."

Stupid evolutionist, stupid stupid stupid!

Stupid evolutionist, stupid stupid stupid!

I had some Jehovas at my door a wee while ago who informed me that Scientists have just proved that everything written in the bible was actually true! I distinctly recall saying "Really? You'd think something like that would have made it into the papers".

In fact:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/45934-scientists-prove-bible-100%25-factually-accurate.html

Great link to a great website!

For your information, the wonderful TechFest starts it's '08 season in September, and any of you interested in Science and Relgion might want to check out Professor Henry Ellington's talk on that very subject on the 15th of September:

Is there any real conflict between science and religion? If so, can this ever be resolved? This talk by Professor Ellington begins by looking at how the domains of science and religion overlap and how conflict can sometimes arise as a result. He will then consider some specific areas of conflict, including the arguments over evolution, whether or not we have an immortal soul and whether the physical world is all that there is. Time will be available at the end of the talk for questions and discussion.

Should be a great talk from an entertaining speaker, tickets are 3.50 and you can get them (and see details on the rest of the talks) at TechFest in September

[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

If God does exist then for my next birthday a card is more than enough...thanks.