aberdeen-music

Glasgow Rangers and the passing of time

KimyReizeger

Does the prospect of Rangers embarking upon another televised Euro campaign this evening make anyone else think 'Ruddy hell, doesn't time fly and isn't it all such a tedious cycle of repetition'?

I hope they play a 1-1-9 and be done with it. Either the game is exciting and they win, or they go out and save us the bother off more nil-nil-novo-snatches-winner bore-athons over the coming months.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have my usual quandary.....it's great seeing Rangers thrashed by anyone, but, because they're representing Scotland, I'll probably want them to go through (.

Thing is, they've been to the final, they can't better that. They really can't. Do they have the mental resilience to do the same thing over again; defending for 89 minutes, nervy stoppage time, endless speculation, heroic goal-line stops? There's nowt left to prove. Well done on the final but please, play football.

If they do play this defending bollocks again, I hope they get thumped.

Guest idol_wild
I'll have my usual quandary.....it's great seeing Rangers thrashed by anyone, but, because they're representing Scotland, I'll probably want them to go through (won't be crying into my sausage roll if they lose though!).

I don't consider them to be representing Scotland at all. Not after encountering quite a scummy fraction of Rangers supporters who were getting the ferry back to Larne after a match at Iprix. They were battering on about how Rangers were "Norn Iron's Nummer Wun".

I was flaberghasted at how many of them were on that ferry.

I don't consider Celtic to have much of a Scottish heritage either.

Woo hoo 2-1 Kaunas. Fuck you Rangers. :D

Is Kaunas your Lithuanian team? Glory hunter ;)

Well what is going to be Rangers excuses then? At least they won't have to worry about a fixture backlog this season :laughing:

I may have wee'd a little from laughing. I hope there's a photo of a greetin' Nacho Novo.

Is Kaunas your Lithuanian team? Glory hunter ;)

Well what is going to be Rangers excuses then? At least they won't have to worry about a fixture backlog this season :laughing:

I may have wee'd a little from laughing. I hope there's a photo of a greetin' Nacho Novo.

Piss off. :D

Do you have a soft spot for Rangers or do you support Elgin City FC through and through? Oh, wait, it's Inverness Caley you support. STFU ;)

Bad news for Scotland, a good run from Rangers and Celtic this year could possibly have got us into 9th place on the coefficient list and with it, an extra place in the UEFA cup for 2010 :(

But still, what the hell were Rangers doing against a bunch of Hearts rejects?