aberdeen-music

6 Nations 2008

Teabags

Wales beating England in 'Twikers' was possibly one of the best moments of my life. Saying that their game was patchy as hell showing enterprise for possibly about a minute for the entire game.

Scotland look boring and pretty dire generally. No surprises i suppose.

Rugby is a cunt's game, but you have NO idea how much fun it is being a cunt to someone on the pitch.

' date=' post: 447456"']Scotland look boring and pretty dire generally. No surprises i suppose.

Every preview I read last week said Scotland were possibly in the best position of any team going into the 6 nations and had a great chance this year. So I was surprised how poor we were.

Guess it was inevitable that De Luca would have a mare of a game considering how hyped he was beforehand. Think we'll play better against Wales, Paterson is bound to start that game after Sunday and we looked a much better side as soon as he came on.

It's frustrating to still see handling errors and shite lineouts in our game 3 years after Hadden took over.

ps I am glad that rory lammont got injured as he is pap.

True. Did you see his big, blind offload? What a tube.

De Luca had a nightmare. Dan Parks had a typically mixed game, some of his kicking was genius but he had a lot of shanked bollocks too - his first kick straight into touch, for example.

We just looked a better side when Paterson was on, surely he'll start against the Welsh...

Was keystone cops stuff some of it and the French weren't great either and if we had managed to get any focus together we were in with a shout. Second half scrum and lineout were complete pants though things did improve noticably with Paterson on the pitch and he was unlucky not to score a try. Parks looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights and apart from positional kicking I don't see what he brings to the game. Can't see how we can leave the best set piece kicker in the world out of our squad, it's not as if we are swamped with top tier players. The Welsh will have their tales up now though and will be hoping to give us a serious kicking. I am not convinced by Hadden at all and tactically I think he is very tame and would rather take a narrow loss than have a real go at the opposition, still think he should have been punted after the gutless approach at the All Blacks game where it was probably our best chance for many a year to take them to the wire.

I'd recommend it, I went last year and it was fantastic, the atmosphere was great and the pace of playing is so much faster than 15s. It's unreserved seats too so you can get right down at the front of the West stand.

...I used this to geek out and get John Inverdale's autograph...

Only issue is if you go for the whole weekend and you're intending getting a train back you might miss the last couple of matches if you want to get a seat on one of the last Aberdeen trains.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Oh, I did wonder why I couldn't get BBC 1 on Saturday afternoon. Though the transmitters were down, all I got was a blank screen.

Disgusted this made it to 2 pages.

Rugby is not a sport.

Rugby does not exist.

:up: