aberdeen-music

[GIG] Adventures Close To Home + The Needles @ Moshulu

saf-one

Continues...

acthdecjanwebflyerback1wp7.jpg

acthdecjanwebflyerfrontxy6.jpg

Sat 22nd Adventures Close to home is a more local affair with Stonehaven masters Copy Haho on the bill and one of Aberdeens finest exports The Needles.

This is officailly the last gig the Needles will play. A sad occasion for many as they are without doubt one of the best live bands and pop/new wave/punk masters in the UK today.

Djs till 3am will be the ACTH boys Ill Will and Choaf, and Giles Walker.

Adventures in Stereo and Adventures Close To Home both in moshulu. this will be confusing...for me anyway :]

not really that confusing

dec 22nd

adventures close to home

in main room@ moshulu

THE NEEDLES

COPY HA HO

ACTH DJS

10pm till 3am

back room

Adventures in Stereo - usual DJ set

10pm till 3am

so you still get the AIS vibe in the back and the NEEDLES finale and ACTH magic in the front room

what more could you want? pretty pretty pretty pretty good

it cant be over 14s as both the bands are going on later.

id asume as were open at 10.30pm this makes it over 18s and a clubnight.

sorry about that, just the way it works

Guest Giles Walker

Kinda getting sick of the thai hookers, can we mix it up a bit this time?

I was thinking that for the same money as the 2 high end ho's you could get a gaggle of aberdeens finest.

I would quite like a shot at that one in the wheelchair and maybe the one who is so disabled she doesn't even know what's going on. I heard that her mother sits in the corner of the room reading a book whilst the action is taking place. (No joke btw i actually heard that)

you're getting the vibe i'm after here, right?

Seriously though i am well looking forward to this night, i was gutted i missed the last one.

I'm gonna make sure it's like the wild, crazy party in your pants that everyone is invited to.

Everyone except those 'Adventures In The Beetroot Field' guys, i hate them....

Im looking forward to this... aint seen The Needles in yonks! and needless to say i wont be seeing them again. [Que Cynic with more silly pun type things.......]

I'm disap-point-ed you dragged me into this, Sir(inj)! I will fix you with a pierce-ing stare (like that kitty!) next time we meet, on the good ship (intra) veinous! You'd better be quick on your pins, you knit!.

(Note how I avoided the'prick' one....cos I luuuuv you really

:love:)