aberdeen-music

[GIG] Adventures Close To Home + The Needles @ Moshulu

saf-one

i would call that disappointment, not that the needles will sell out in moshulu of course

Yeah, I'd be suprised. But then it's a club night as well and there may be a load of folk going along just because it's Moshulu and it's the Saturday before christmas. Probably best to get the tickets beforehand if I can.

Or not, went into One Up just now and they didn't know anything about this.

Will try the box office on my way home.

Just back in Adeen and this has been brought to my attention by a few folk.

Sorry about that mate. Did you have any bother at the box office?

Will find out what the deal is with One up and will let y'all know asap.

Kinda getting sick of the thai hookers, can we mix it up a bit this time?

I was thinking that for the same money as the 2 high end ho's you could get a gaggle of aberdeens finest.

I would quite like a shot at that one in the wheelchair and maybe the one who is so disabled she doesn't even know what's going on. I heard that her mother sits in the corner of the room reading a book whilst the action is taking place. (No joke btw i actually heard that)

you're getting the vibe i'm after here, right?

Seriously though i am well looking forward to this night, i was gutted i missed the last one.

I'm gonna make sure it's like the wild, crazy party in your pants that everyone is invited to.

Everyone except those 'Adventures In The Beetroot Field' guys, i hate them....

Can just imagine you now rocking about Moshulu with a gaggle of Abdns finest pasty faced, greasy, junkie whores... we'll get you a fur coat, a walking cane and a massive gold goblet for your pimp juice to complete the look... oh and a ramp set up for the disabled ones too.