aberdeen-music

If Scotland beat Italy I will....

RossP

This is quite an interesting thread on the Tartan Army messageboard, which could get some interesting answers here.

Basically you must make a promise to do something if Scotland beat Italy on saturday.

e.g. Run a marathon next year, shave your legs for charity, bungee jump, propose (!), finally get that tattoo you've been thinking of getting etc etc.

We did it for the France v. Scotland game in Paris, which has resulted in some great banter over the last 2 months as we have to do all our promises!!

Also, is anyone's work doing anything special on friday/saturday to prepare for the game? I'm leaving straight from work on the friday, so need to take my kilt/flags/top to work. Hence i'm going to have my flag and top hanging up in class for the day...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start us off then?

I'll book a slot to get the tattoo i've been planning on getting for the last year.

I'll paint my living room/kitchen a new colour.

I'll book flights to Tokyo for next summer, to go visit my cousin who's working there in the Blue Man Group.

I'll renew my Supporters Club Membership (Going to do that regardless of result!)

I'll book a slot to get the tattoo i've been planning on getting for the last year.

I'll paint my living room/kitchen a new colour.

I'll book flights to Tokyo for next summer, to go visit my cousin who's working there in the Blue Man Group.

I'll renew my Supporters Club Membership (Going to do that regardless of result!)

I don't think those are much better than mine, they are all things I suspect you were going to do regardless of the result.

I don't think those are much better than mine, they are all things I suspect you were going to do regardless of the result.

Disclosure checks prevent any crazy, mad-cap promises!!

However, I will do all these things before the end of 2007, rather than continually putting them off!!

I'll also promise to start the chant "Are you watching Richard Keys??" at Hampden, the minute after we win :love:

I didn't think that was possible! Any chance of sneaking a radio in or something?? Its bound to be quiet if you aren't showing the game.

Gonna try and co-ordinate my break with the last 20 minutes or something. It will be dead during the game so i don't see why it should be an issue.

If Scotland win I promise to stop being such an asshole. I'll totally wise up. I'll visit my grandparents more, I'll mow the lawn, I'll do the dishes every night for a year, I'll help old people, I'll try harder at work, I'll give more money to charity, I PROMISE TO GOD, JUST GIVE SCOTLAND A FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!

If Scotland win I promise to stop being such an asshole. I'll totally wise up. I'll visit my grandparents more, I'll mow the lawn, I'll do the dishes every night for a year, I'll help old people, I'll try harder at work, I'll give more money to charity, I PROMISE TO GOD, JUST GIVE SCOTLAND A FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!

Thats more like it!!

EDIT: Ok here goes, a serious one... something that I really don't want to, but would be prepared to do in return for 3 points.

If Scotland win, I will get a sack and crack wax for charity. For The Sunshine Appeal, which is run by the Tartan Army for disadvantaged kids abroad. I will 100% get this done if we win, and hate every second of it. There; i could regret this soon!

Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal

Thats more like it!!

EDIT: Ok here goes, a serious one... something that I really don't want to, but would be prepared to do in return for 3 points.

If Scotland win, I will get a sack and crack wax for charity. For The Sunshine Appeal, which is run by the Tartan Army for disadvantaged kids abroad. I will 100% get this done if we win, and hate every second of it. There; i could regret this soon!

Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal

Come on Scotland!