aberdeen-music

Hulloween min!

Lemonade

Good choice of outfit. last couple of times I've dressed up it was Frankenstien's monster & the Grim Reaper (with a built-in Scream style mask) - both were incredibly hot and uncomfortable , but without the head gear the effect was completely lost ("who are you supposed to be" etc etc). Alex is scary, easyily recognisable, comfortable and carries a weapon - perfect!

I went as a zombie golfer 2 years ago that was my fave costume ever! white face paint and black eyes complete with lashings of fake blood, stupid flat cap thing, golf jumper and polo shirt, trousers tucked into socks, golf glove, an actual full size golf bag full of scythes and axes instead of golf clubs and light up eyeballs in the golf ball compartment. My party trick being that I took one of the eyeballs out and whacked it across the pub using the scythe. I spent fucking ages on that outfit!

Last year I went as a zombie biker / Eddie off the Rocky Horror show.

well am gan tae huloween as the most frightening thing i can imagine.... a moderator

im probably going to cower in my house with the lights off hiding from the almost as scary children when they are knocking on my door wanting sweets for free. little bastards.... come in and change a lightbulb or get a fucking job. neat trick for a kid that would be!

humbug (or whatever halloweens equivelent is!)

edit, this is all in jest....haloween is arite really