aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is paul robinson's son a seriel killer? caught a bit of the show for the first time in ages over this past week and i was kinda getting the impression he is....

He's definately the wrong side of mental... I think it was him who killed Gus and planted the bomb on that helicopter.

I'm liking Stingray's drink problem, best plotline since the bikini shop.

is paul robinson's son a seriel killer? caught a bit of the show for the first time in ages over this past week and i was kinda getting the impression he is....

Not exactly but he was the one that put the bomb on the plane killing the bishops and nearly killed Izzy and Charlie. He also killed that horrible guy that was from Katya's past and got Dylan the sack.

Actually one thing that troubles me is why they are being so shy in using the word prostitute and being so discreet with Katya.

Guest Frieda

Im in Australia right now, and Im a bit ahead of Scotland at the moment - i can tell you this for sure - Neighbours is not on a decline! But Izzy is leaving :(

Lookout for a far-fetched plotline invovling a fake wedding featuring a gardener pruning the roses at teh alter (like it would ever happen....) And Paul Robinson getting two rather comical slaps on the face.

Lookout for a far-fetched plotline invovling a fake wedding featuring a gardener pruning the roses at teh alter (like it would ever happen....) And Paul Robinson getting two rather comical slaps on the face.

I'm guessing the wedding is Kim and Jennelles... unless Boyd and Janae have fast tracked their charade.