aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide whether I'd rather have Susan as my mother or my lover. She's such a maternal figure to me, yet she's also undeniably sexy. I think I'm going to have my cake and eat her; Susan can be my mother and my lover. Now all I need to do is break the news to her.

Sometimes this board seems rather fickle.

If we're going to be creating sub-forums and moving any thread created in one to another where it is relevant to the topic; then how come we don't do it for another.

This is one of the most popular threads ever in this forum and I think it should be left in this specific forum where most people are going to be able to see it, but as soon as a thread about emmerdale pops up it gets shifted into Tv and moveies straight away.

Make your mind up.

post rant...

anne baxter is the stupidest character ever created - yes i know who she is and what is going to happen - i still wish harold had killed her when he knocked her down.

Sometimes this board seems rather fickle.

If we're going to be creating sub-forums and moving any thread created in one to another where it is relevant to the topic; then how come we don't do it for another.

This is one of the most popular threads ever in this forum and I think it should be left in this specific forum where most people are going to be able to see it, but as soon as a thread about emmerdale pops up it gets shifted into Tv and moveies straight away.

Make your mind up.

Ah, but you see... Neighbours is so much more than just a TV programme. It's just plain fucking good.

Most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

92 pages and i only JUST noticed this thread!!

But i fell it's my place to tell the world that i am the same age as Neighbours!!

It was first aired on British TV on 27th October 1986, which was also my first airing from my mummys.......well you know

Only seen a bit of today's episode, but Harold think's Lou doesnt have alzehimers(?) by giving him all his work to do and seeing if Lou remembers it (he's a sneaky bugger!) and Dillon declared to Sky his love for her (big awwww)