aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its tradition for us to lie down against Peterhead in Pre-Season. We lost to them last summer as well.

Three years in a row now, if you count the penalty shootout of two years ago :up:

As a bonus, Bobby Mann killed Dean McDonald, who looks like one of those wee model thigns of the players with the tiny body and the MASSEEV heid :laughing:

Three years in a row now, if you count the penalty shootout of two years ago :up:

As a bonus, Bobby Mann killed Dean McDonald, who looks like one of those wee model thigns of the players with the tiny body and the MASSEEV heid :laughing:

Only sing when you're fishing...

just 2 weeks to go to the new season (not sure when the SPL starts mind!), just 2 weeks till all my hopes and grand illusions for the new campaign are shattered when we get thrashed away at york city opening day of the season! sometimes i wish it could be pre season forever!

Went to Victoria PArk yesterday to see Ross County v. ICT. 2-1 win for Caley, but we were outclassed for at least an hour, which is a bit worrying :down:

If that is the team we start against Rangers, we might as well give them the three points. No Ian Black, no Zander Sutherland, and don't get me started on having Rory McCallister starting ahead of Garry Wood or Markus Paateleinen. When they all came on as subs, we actually became a team and took the match to County.

Some typical "Paedo" chants for Tony Bullock, who as he approached the Caley end performed a terrific bow. Cue little girl in front of me asking her mum what a Paedo is...

County look a good shout for getting promoted this year. Andrew Barrowman, ex Birmingham and Kilmarnock, looks a great player. If he has a good season, whats the bets he'll come across the bridge in the summer.

Roll on next saturday. I shall be in the pub at 10.30am, in preparation for ICT v. Rangers. We'll get humped i'm guessing :(

Guest DustyDeviada

Some typical "Paedo" chants for Tony Bullock, who as he approached the Caley end performed a terrific bow. Cue little girl in front of me asking her mum what a Paedo is...

Forgive my ignorance, what's the story there?

ordered me setanta viewing card today - looking forward to the edinburgh derby next monday. still getting the SPL and Premiership just a bonus we all know the blue square premier league is where its at kicking off with torquay v grays on sunday 12th august!

Forgive my ignorance, what's the story there?

My understanding is that he was put on the sex offenders list because he dropped his trousers to a group of girls when he was pissed. Turns out they were 14...

The ICT fans were also shouting 'Thief' at him, but not too sure what that one is about.

We also had some interesting chants for Richie Hart

ordered me setanta viewing card today - looking forward to the edinburgh derby next monday. still getting the SPL and Premiership just a bonus we all know the blue square premier league is where its at kicking off with torquay v grays on sunday 12th august!

I'm ordering Setanta the very day i move into my new flat (september 15th). Seems a really good deal for 9.99 a month

I'm ordering Setanta the very day i move into my new flat (september 15th). Seems a really good deal for 9.99 a month

i think it is, sure they dont show the creme de la creme of premiership games and lord knows why they're showing 79 conference games (not that i'm complaining one bit its the reason i subscribed!) but i think for a tenner a month its great value. i think they're getting the rights to the FA Cup (possibly next season) and some engerland games as well.

Went to Victoria PArk yesterday to see Ross County v. ICT. 2-1 win for Caley, but we were outclassed for at least an hour, which is a bit worrying :down:

If you're getting outclassed by a side under DC, then yes, that's very scary.

Not the first time that's happened, though. *dangles hook*

Rangers go 1 up with Darcheville poleaxing the keeper. No free kick!! In fact, instead of argueing whether the goal should stand, the commentators argue whether it should be Weir's goal. :swearing:

Then Hutton almost kills a player, charges down the free kick from about 4 yards away from the ball. Off :up:

Then Novo halves a player, booked.

This Rangers team really are a bunch of thuggish neds.

Fuck me, that Zeta goalkeeper is shite! He wouldn't get a game for Bervie Caley......

He must be on Hibs radar...

2 goals that were definite fouls. I'd be spitting blood if the Huns got either of those got awarded against us.

Novo looks like he'll be out for a while :up: Either that, or he was proving his sexuality by skipping round the pitch.

Dons played aright the night, decent shift by Maguire and it was nice to see him set up Brewster when he was on a Hat-Trick!!

Derek Young was never in the game, well i barely seen him. That Jonathan Kurrant had a decent game and what a strike for the second!!

Cant fuckin wait till Sat!!

Felt a little bad for The Loco's. They got run ragged and barely got anywhere near our box never mind in it... Touzani looked in control of the back but I don't suppose he was getting a real hard time like he will over the next several months. Looking forward to seeing the Dons getting proper challenge... Good times

Just heard from a very reliable mate that Naismith fee has been agreed between Celtic and Killie, Whittaker will be a Rangers player tonight, and Craig Gordon will join Sunderland, but wants to play the first SPL game of the season to say goodbye to Hearts fans.

He's never been wrong yet.

Also said Dundee United have turned down a bid from Rangers for Barry Robson, but it hasn't been made public.