Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did you not mean Dis E's!!!!!!

Sorry but there were about 4 million better bands to speak to first!!!!!!! :up:

who is Dis E's?

you know we wouldnt play anyway.

we are all more talented than you, and this isnt even slightly debateable.

the day you can play a song we have wrote is the day you may belittle us.

that is all...

:popcorn:

We were all cool to each other till guys started on us on here! I dunno how or when it all started!!

I dont see the point in it all, but hey people start shit, so who am i to argue!!

WE try to play a gig and have people screaming shit at us all the way through and we are the PRICKS?!?!

You dont like us, so! I personally liked Weeping Jesus and would probably like Dis-ease if i could be bothered going to see you after all your shit!

Sorry for any offence caused!! :up:

Ive been decent to you guys, you've been cool to my face. Now you can fuck off.

Metal by numbers is great man, keep it up!

Yeah you have, thats why im cool with you. I think you are a decent bloke. That comment wasn't meant as a personal attack, but a couple of your band members keep havin a go at us, so!!

So again sorry for any offence caused!!

Ill keep my opinions to myself! (Which prob everyone should do on here)!!!:laughing:

Anyway, back to the gig! I have had an email from Colin Mcdonald, an Acoustic singer/songwriter who in his words plays Punky/ Acoustic rock!! Check him out at MySpace.com - Colin Mac - Glasgow, Scotland - Pop / Rock / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/colinmac

I was thinking about puting him on in the middle of the day to break things up a bit.

Check him out and tell me what you guys think!!!

Cheers

:up:

Like a lamb among the wolves

Woah!... ok well the line up you got is pretty heavy man.

So I think its guna be like definning a Guppy and dropping it in a shark pool lol buttttttttttttttt if the guy thinks he can slug it out with the heaviest on the bill then hell I think you should go right ahead and book him :).

Woah!... ok well the line up you got is pretty heavy man.

So I think its guna be like definning a Guppy and dropping it in a shark pool lol buttttttttttttttt if the guy thinks he can slug it out with the heaviest on the bill then hell I think you should go right ahead and book him :).

YEah i know, But i was kinda thinking it could be just the ticket for a lil breather in the middle of the metal!!!!:up:

who is Dis E's?

you know we wouldnt play anyway.

we are all more talented than you, and this isnt even slightly debateable.

the day you can play a song we have wrote is the day you may belittle us.

that is all...

:popcorn:

ohhhhh LORDY am sorry sir, by golly gosh i hope i havent insulted the great and mighty callum.

theres as much chance of me playing one of your songs as much as there is you getting your hole

MON THE RICHARD!!!!!

ohhhhh LORDY am sorry sir, by golly gosh i hope i havent insulted the great and mighty callum.

theres as much chance of me playing one of your songs as much as there is you getting your hole

MON THE RICHARD!!!!!

glad you see you know who is above who.

are you really that pathetic you have to talk about who gets there 'hole'?

lets just leave it and dont belittle us again for the sake of it, there is no reason.

glad you see you know who is above who.

are you really that pathetic you have to talk about who gets there 'hole'?

lets just leave it and dont belittle us again for the sake of it, there is no reason.

Well try and remember that next time you have a go at us!!

Finished!!! :up:

Right i was thinking, i was looking to do a raffle for this gig but i was finding it hard to get anything as prizes. I was having discussions today with the guitarist from Victorius and we thought about maybe if each band donated something to the raffle, we'll put em all together as one big prize!

We, S.o.M, could stick in a CD and a T-Shirt ( I know ive left myself open here, but Fuck ya)!!

Victorius said they would put in a CD and a T-Shirt too.

What do the rest of you guys think?!?!

or does anyone else have any other idea's how to make this an even better day than it's gonna be?!?!?

CHEERS :up:

Oh there could also be a suprise little set put into the mix too. I may keep it a secret till the big day!!!

HOWEVER the unconventional genius of dis - ease surpasses and transcends all incomprehensible matter on earth, let alone the music scene or any bands with their driving bass lines, tight licks and roaring sound. their song structures take your mind on a journey that can closely be described as an out of body experience, really connecting with who you are and the meaning of your mere existence, these guys know what they're doing. i have been witness to some these gigs and the the perfect balance of frequencies used to create their amazing sound, had it been amplified correctly, would have aligned the planets themselves creating balance and perfect harmony throughout the universe. but if this guy wants to deny himself of such an experience then he lost.

TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUSLY.