aberdeen-music

Jetplane Lading + The Gloria Flaw + Turning13, Kef, 3rd May

KevinTGF

I seen Small Enclosed Area and wasnt too impressed although they have some good ideas in their songs i find the songs too slow for me to enjoy that is only my opinion though.

Turning 13 were brilliant. Good tunes with a great ammount of ebnergy in their performance. The 2nd song was probably my favourite out of my set-very catchy chorus. Shame people were too scared to mosh with us;)

i began to feel very ill so didnt get to catch JPL(Grr) and only got to hear 2 songs from Gloria Flaw. Both songs were very refreshing though and can see big things for this band:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Camie:

Turning 13 were brilliant. Good tunes with a great ammount of ebnergy in their performance. The 2nd song was probably my favourite out of my set-very catchy chorus. Shame people were too scared to mosh with us;)

tis a bit, most looked a bit scared...didn't see any peeved faces though...which is good...i'm sorry if i bashed into anyone...

Originally posted by Keira:

you crack me up...! ......i wonder why they didnt do anything for you..? hmm. suspicios..? lol, you silloid

Hey, I have to maintain my credibility here :p

I'm liking what I've heard of The Gloria Flaw's free CD though, so i'm going to make the effort to see them again :p

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

the gloria flaw....swoon! ahem, some people will understand (keira, connie, sye..)

that was an ACE gig. sea, i really love, but missed due to adverse circumstances. turning 13 were on top form as per usual. the glorious gloria flaw :up: *hums tune*

and jetplane....ahhh jetplane were amazing. except i hurt my throat with all my singing :(

worth it though!

Yeah, Turning 13 by far the best in my opinion. I love that band! I thought that guitarist from Flight 19 (that's right isn't it?) was pretty good. He added one or two really cool vocal harmonies.

First time I've seen Small Enclosed Area. I was really quite impressed. They don't sound like a real experienced veteran-band yet, but their music is really cool and interesting. If I can get to the Moorings on Saturday, I will... although it'll mean skipping a party (noooo!!!)

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Originally posted by Camie

janine and gloria flaw up a tree

g-r-o-u-p s-e-x

first came love

second came an album...

Ok then! This is a bit random!!

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Originally posted by Camie

janine and gloria flaw up a tree

g-r-o-u-p s-e-x

first came love

second came an album...

Ok then! This is a bit random!!

• 8 years later...