The Milner

Guest treader.

this year i have bought (so far)

22" Zildjian A Custom Ping Ride

22" Zildjian A Custom Ride

Gretsch 14 x 6.5 Catalina Club Snare

Cheap crappy Telecaster copy

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail

I just bought a Line 6 Flextone III today. It's pretty nice. Dunno if I prefer it to my WEM that I go a while back but seeing as it's broken this'll do the job nicely for a while.

Got a Boss RC20-XL aswell. Which was stupid. Probably should've gone for a Headrush. Dunno if R&B would be willing to take it back after a couple of days on the grounds of...I don't like it. It's in perfect condition. Box and everything. Any suggestions?

I just bought a Line 6 Flextone III today. It's pretty nice. Dunno if I prefer it to my WEM that I go a while back but seeing as it's broken this'll do the job nicely for a while.

Got a Boss RC20-XL aswell. Which was stupid. Probably should've gone for a Headrush. Dunno if R&B would be willing to take it back after a couple of days on the grounds of...I don't like it. It's in perfect condition. Box and everything. Any suggestions?

The Headrush is excellent - my mate bought one and we like it so much that we changed the band name in it's honour,

Where did you get your Flextone III? ....and is it the III Plus?

Dzl

Just got a laptop and an Mbox for recording and live stuff to use with the Access Virus i bought. Very pleased with all of those purchases and it came no where near to what I was expecting to pay and had budgeted for.

Expect to hear some nasty happy synth music soon on a myspace page or other. It's already been hugely useful and amazing sound for my funk/rap/hiphop group despite my shallow knowlege of it's capability (vast array of paramaters). I can't recomend it highly enough.

:up::up::up:

Wanting a new guitar, going to Japan at the end of the year so gonna try to have a browse through the Caparison, Ibanez and ESP shops and see if they can tickle my fancy!

Well, you know what I think you should get already! I have dibs on the Caparison TAT-II so yer no getting one of them!

Where did you get your Flextone III? ....and is it the III Plus?

It's the regular 75 watt III and I sold him it so you know where ;):D

BareLakedNadies - I'm sure we could sort something out with the Headrush/RC-20XL at the shop dude. We don't do cash refunds though so you'd have to get store credit for the balance or get other things (strings etc. maybe?) too. :up:

I got this about a month ago at the R&B one day sale,

good price for a neck-thru only 200,

1005242544.jpg

they have the maple topped one in just now the gladius SP with like beefer pick-ups,

but at 350 i can get shit hot pickups to fit to mine but cheaper

anyone got any ideas

i was thinking there bare knuckle warpig but i dont know cause you dont know till its in you guitar

my mate has a bill lawrence blade humbucker fitted to his ml but it doesnt sound that great

I got this about a month ago at the R&B one day sale,

good price for a neck-thru only 200,

1005242544.jpg

they have the maple topped one in just now the gladius SP with like beefer pick-ups,

but at 350 i can get shit hot pickups to fit to mine but cheaper

anyone got any ideas

i was thinking there bare knuckle warpig but i dont know cause you dont know till its in you guitar

my mate has a bill lawrence blade humbucker fitted to his ml but it doesnt sound that great

I've swapped out my Bill Lawrence for a Warpig. Says it all ;)