aberdeen-music

bottom ten bands in Aberdeen

Guest RomanChoke

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by delboy:

nah there's been worse, trust me but i wouldn't name names!

but you already have!

Rudi and The Zip Guns

my beloved casio-punk-obscure-b-sides-from-1977-covers-band side project

condemned !

just like that

so now, the world will never hear our bleep/squelch version 'Posing at the Roundhouse' by the TV Personalities

*slips head into noose and trys to kick chair away.......*

X-(

Guest Scorge Spike

You're all bloody pussies.

I'll post mine when I can concuct a definitive list, it's harder to do than the best bands because there's many more shite ones. :D

I'll pick a near bottom 10 of bands I like...so hopefully no hard feelings

LIBER 8/ALLYSA'S WISH - Have tried getting into this band, and have enjoyed them on numerour occasions live, but can't hear past kris's vocals....don't get me wrong, they got some tunes going (like Morning Lush) I just don't like the vocal style...

MY MNDS WEAPON - I thought I'd like this band more than I do....think their first demo is great, although the second song starts out sweet, then I dunno what happens...then it gets good, then it goes funny....the metal screeches sound out of place to me, but I guess thats all part of their uniqueness. The 2nd vocals would be better sounding more like the TBS vocallist as a better compliment to Ben's low voice....

WE BECOME LESS - Didn't think much of them at first (in the Matt E Boy days) although I do remember Matt telling me it was more James's way out getting out the nu metal in him :) hehe....one of their tracks is a definite winner and constantly on the mp3 player, played on my guitar (in fact I'm working on disguising one of the riffs into one of my own)......last time I saw them live it was more a barrage of noise (a good noise, but pretty incoherent) may have been due to venue....

X-CERTS - hey i loved this band first time I saw them, just didn't like where they went after......some of the songs on the fat hippy EP are pretty cool and I still listen to em from time to time....but it sounds a bit Liber 8-Alyssas Wish to me....

Heheh....everyone will probably go "WTF?!? THOSE ARE THE BEST BANDS IN ABERDEEN YOU FOOL, THE ONLY WORST BAND IN ABERDEEN IS INEPT 303"....and hey, I'l probably agree (especially on the inept 303 bit)....if we all liked the same bands that would suck!!!! and as I said...I don't hate these bands....they just aren't my favourites :D

Guest RomanChoke

come on you pricks!

(In no particular order of course)

Broken Sunshine

Black Atom

Hot Mangu

X-certs

Seven Stone Under

Femora

Quik

Real Shocks

Flight 19

Onion Terror

Spike Pile Driver

Oops I put femora in twice

Originally posted by RomanChoke:

come on you pricks!

(In no particular order of course)

Broken Sunshine

Black Atom

Hot Mangu

X-certs

Seven Stone Under

Femora

Quik

Real Shocks

Flight 19

Onion Terror

Femora

Spike Pile Driver

I'll kill you with my marshallow rifle at point blank range for that!

*shakes fist in a not very threatening manner*