aberdeen-music

Bizarre song titles (not for Tool fans)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I thought Anal Cunt had the funniest song titles, evidently I was wrong. Recently got a CDr from Australia's Americunt, and here's some of the better song titles:

7. Limp Bizkit make gay music because they listen to Tool and Tool are shit.

11. You're only famous 'cause you got hit in the head with an Americunt tape.

13. Kurt Cobain, dead - Tupac, dead - Die Maynard cunt! Fuck you!

14. Without the enzyme, zymase, converting starch into simple sugars, your yeast is fucked and it will be unleavened bread for all.

16. The fact that you listen to Tool makes you dumb enough for me to need no other reason to kill you.

17. No matter what the reason for you ripping up your arms is, you're still a fucking tosser.

20. So what if every second song I write is about hating Tool, they're fucking shit and I hope they die, and fuck you for giving a shit, you fucking Tool-loving bumjacking cunt (you deserve to die).

24. I used to be a Nazi, but then I got a life.

26. I'll say sorry when you give me my bike and my virginity back.

27. We killed Euronymous, and threatened to kill Varg, so he took the rap for us, because he's a pussy.

38. You listen to Tool because you want to kill yourself, and you listen to Slayer because you want to kill everyone else.

40. I hate those shithouse grind songs that just repeat the title a couple of times before exulting in a noise outro.

I thought Anal Cunt had the funniest song titles' date=' evidently I was wrong. Recently got a CDr from Australia's Americunt, and here's some of the better song titles:

11. You're only famous 'cause you got hit in the head with an Americunt tape.

13. Kurt Cobain, dead - Tupac, dead - Die Maynard cunt! Fuck you!

14. Without the enzyme, zymase, converting starch into simple sugars, your yeast is fucked and it will be unleavened bread for all.

16. The fact that you listen to Tool makes you dumb enough for me to need no other reason to kill you.

17. No matter what the reason for you ripping up your arms is, you're still a fucking tosser.

20. So what if every second song I write is about hating Tool, they're fucking shit and I hope they die, and fuck you for giving a shit, you fucking Tool-loving bumjacking cunt (you deserve to die).

27. We killed Euronymous, and threatened to kill Varg, so he took the rap for us, because he's a pussy.

38. You listen to Tool because you want to kill yourself, and you listen to Slayer because you want to kill everyone else.

40. I hate those shithouse grind songs that just repeat the title a couple of times before exulting in a noise outro.[/quote']

I hope their music is as good as their song titles. :up:

40. I hate those shithouse grind songs that just repeat the title a couple of times before exulting in a noise outro.

i think seven is my favourite; just the sheer bluntness of it.

thing is, just from reading the song titles, i figured they would be a grind band who'd just repeat the phrase a couple of times then noise out. are they not like that, or is it just self-reference?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i think seven is my favourite; just the sheer bluntness of it.

thing is' date=' just from reading the song titles, i figured they would be a grind band who'd just repeat the phrase a couple of times then noise out. are they not like that, or is it just self-reference?[/quote']

A bit of both, it's a really raw noisy grind release. It takes longer to read some of the titles than to listen to the song itself in some cases. I've been thinking of making up some copies to distro.

Although mildly amusing' date=' they're just like anal cunt song titles but less funny, offensive and not original at all because AC have already done that 50 times on each of their albums.[/quote']

Have you heard them too? Lots of bands sound a bit like each other but it doesn't mean that what they are playing is rubbish, so what gives?

My favourites are:-

Especially 26! *pisses pants laughing*

Guest Jake Wifebeater
why do they hate tool so much? Thurisaz would not be happy!

I've no idea, surely there's more deserving candidates, although I've never knowingly heard Tool.

Guest Savant

Nah, that doesn't beat 'Limp Bizkit think they're black, but they're just gay'...

I agree with Dan.

Have you heard them too? Lots of bands sound a bit like each other but it doesn't mean that what they are playing is rubbish' date=' so what gives?

[/quote']

Did you in any way read my post at all?

Why do I need to have heard the band? At which point did I even vaguely mention what the band was playing, never mind say that what they are playing is rubbish?

This thread, and my response were solely about the song titles.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Some more beauties, this time courtesy of France's Sylvester Staline. These are from the Sylvester Staline/Inside Conflict split 7":

1. How can this world still dare to claim it's civilised while still living up to Nazi values such as "Arbeit macht frei" ?

2. Can you imagine? We're into HC for a while now, and we didn't even know that Slayer was in fact one of the pioneer bands from DC!

4. Like any geographically-defined area, capitalism has its gastronomic traditions: juicy BSE-infected steak served with genetically-manipulated salad.

5. This HC scene has become so subversive that we've reached the point where no one would even be shocked if the Pope himself started a HC band.

8. Theorem: playing lame early 80's heavy metal makes you innovative in lame early 2000's HC scene.

Sufjan Stevens does some crackers:

They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh!

The Black Hawk War, Or, How To Demolish An Entire Civilization And Still Feel Good About Yourself In The Morning, Or, We Apologize For The Inconvenience But You're Going To Have To Leave Now, Or I Have Fought The Big Knives And Will Continue To Fight Them

And I'm sure we all know the The Locust have some doozies!!

The Half-Eaten Sausage Would Like To See You In His Office

Earwax Halo Manufactured for the Champion in All of Us

:up:

• 11 months later...

Anti Tool?? Blasphemy!!

Them Anti Tool Titles Are Lame. This Band Is Obviously Jealous That People Can Connect With Tools Music Easier Than Their No Doubt Noisey Scrappy Shite(that I Havent Heard But If They Dont Like Tool Then Thats Not A Good Sign). Any Band With Song Names Like That Hardly Takes Music Seriously And Therefore Cant B Taken Seriously. Tools Music Is Obviously Above Their Level Of Intelligence....