aberdeen-music

Bizarre song titles (not for Tool fans)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Them Anti Tool Titles Are Lame. This Band Is Obviously Jealous That People Can Connect With Tools Music Easier Than Their No Doubt Noisey Scrappy Shite(that I Havent Heard But If They Dont Like Tool Then Thats Not A Good Sign). Any Band With Song Names Like That Hardly Takes Music Seriously And Therefore Cant B Taken Seriously. Tools Music Is Obviously Above Their Level Of Intelligence....

spoken like a typical up your own ass tool fan.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Them Anti Tool Titles Are Lame. This Band Is Obviously Jealous That People Can Connect With Tools Music Easier Than Their No Doubt Noisey Scrappy Shite(that I Havent Heard But If They Dont Like Tool Then Thats Not A Good Sign). Any Band With Song Names Like That Hardly Takes Music Seriously And Therefore Cant B Taken Seriously. Tools Music Is Obviously Above Their Level Of Intelligence....

I can always rely on this website to combat the "shit-thick slavering, snorting, knuckle-dragging neanderthal gumby metaller" stereotype, can't I? Tool are shit, and so are you for resurrecting a thread that's over a year old. Now piss off back to the moshpit and release some more pent-up testosterone (a dictionary might help here Gumby, that's what it's there for).