aberdeen-music

Brilliant Gig Poster Website

french_disko

great link...

I did some scrennprinting in London, and would love to do some "memorable posters" for local bands, but, they'd be too expensive to produce for simply "advertising" gigs, but, would people buy them at gigs ? and how much would someone pay for a decent sized (A2) poster ? 30 quid ? (not yer average gig memorabilia, eh!)

great link...

I did some scrennprinting in London' date=' and would love to do some "memorable posters" for local bands, but, they'd be too expensive to produce for simply "advertising" gigs, but, would people buy them at gigs ? and how much would someone pay for a decent sized (A2) poster ? 30 quid ? (not yer average gig memorabilia, eh!)[/quote']

I'd pay for something like that, but obviously the design would be more important than the band playing, for that sort of money...

I'd pay for something like that' date=' but obviously the design would be more important than the band playing, for that sort of money...[/quote']

yeah, that's the thing, It'd be a "work of art", more than just an advert for a local band playing...depends on how arty the local band is!...

not everyone would have a spare 30 quid to buy a ltd Print at a gig!

great link...

I did some scrennprinting in London' date=' and would love to do some "memorable posters" for local bands, but, they'd be too expensive to produce for simply "advertising" gigs, but, would people buy them at gigs ? and how much would someone pay for a decent sized (A2) poster ? 30 quid ? (not yer average gig memorabilia, eh!)[/quote']

how about doing some "memorable posters" for some of the memorable gigs...could start off with a limited run of say...fudge tunnel at the pelican :up: