aberdeen-music

Favourite Songs at the Moment?

*Amy*

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scott 5FD

There Is No 'I' In Scene - Captain Everything!

Radio - Alkaline Trio

Josie - Blink 182

The Hell Ride E.P by The Dangerfields is also pretty rockin' and i'm also diggin' the new Five Finger Discount stuff we're writing. *cheap plug* if you like short, fast songs about random stuff ranging from society to girls to homeless people, you might be able to tolerate us.

Originally posted by Aileen:

I Miss You - Blink 182

Is it just me, or is that a really weak song, even by their low standards?

Et voila:

'Toxic' - Britney Spears

'Don't Go Away Mad, Just Go Away' - Motley Crue

'Primal Scream' - Motley Crue

'Fill Up This Bad Machine' - The Backyard Babies

'Helpless' - D-Generation

'Misty Rowe' - Young Heart Attack

Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

Are they being emo on the it? :dunce:

Well the front is a heart with x's on it but it's a dark heart (it looks troubled and appears to be made of some rubbiss material). This is classed as a medium to high level of emo.

The reverse however is a dark pit of emo - tracklisting and credits at the top and a band photo of them underneath. Travis is on the right and looks like everyones favourite crazy punk guy although his transformation into a less beefy version of Till from Rammstein is gathering pace. Mark is seen to not be wearing an Atticus t-shirt for once and just kinda looks geeky. Tom however raises the emo bar to a dizzying high. Side lip piercing? Check. Plain green t-shirt (don't label me it screams! I have no need for it!)? Check. Foppish hair? Indeed. The icing on this most emo of dinner biscuits is the outstretched hand of Tom. It seems to beg 'touch me. feel my pain.' It is without a shadow of a doubt. Emo.

The back cover is rated as high risk emo that may cause tears to spurt forth onto your picture disc thus rendering it valueless. Disc is of a less pliable nature than your standard 7" single but will wilt and drip onto the floor like so many young boys in sweaters tears if left next to a radiator, fire or other heat generating entity. Or in the event Weezer splitting up.

'Science Fiction'- Rufio

'Ashala's Rock'- The Early November

'Darko' -Slick Shoes

'Don't Believe'-Letter Kills

'Bloody Romance'- Senses Fail

'20 going on...'-Tsunami Bomb

'Overrated' -Allister

'Remember Me'-Good Riddance

'All we have' -Pulley

thats quite a few.