aberdeen-music

Its things like this that put Aberdeen on the map...

threeornothing

random bollocks

I blame punk rock!

If someone slags punk rock and blames it for mindless acts of violence I will defend it.

To associate punk rock with violence against ambulance crews is moronic,but as MK11 is a shite stirrer,it comes as little surprise.

Nice that you deleted my link to the Rock against racism site,it is very punk rock.

If you post racist comments on here that seems to be ok though.

Thats fucking outrageous. The emergency services are here to protect us as people and as a society and some half-witted little cuntsack throws a rock at them. I've heard of this happening before and its completely beyond me as to why even a member of the benefit-claiming burberry brigade would want to do this; if you attack them you're essentially attacking yourself.

FUCK SCUM

Mike

If someone slags punk rock and blames it for mindless acts of violence I will defend it.

To associate punk rock with violence against ambulance crews is moronic' date='but as MK11 is a shite stirrer,it comes as little surprise.

Nice that you deleted my link to the Rock against racism site,it is very punk rock.

If you post racist comments on here that seems to be ok though.[/quote']

You've lost yer sense of humour then? :p

Punk and violence go hand in hand...

The trick is not to let yourself get angry about it Biz - Who cares what anyone on this site thinks - we all have opinions and are entitled to them no matter whether we have been brainwashed by our parents/peers or undereducated and clueless or just plain stupid. Variety is the spice of life - let it wash over you. It makes life far more pleasant and unstressful.

As for the stone thrower - what a tosser, especially seeing as the Ambulance had it sirens going and there might of been somebody dying in the back! It's just too moronic to get my head around ?(

you are as bad as him

Yeah' date=' but this isn't a discussion about punk rock. And if there's any examples of racism on this site that have escaped the notice of the moderators, please let us know where to find them and it will be dealt with.[/quote']

Originally Posted by MKII

I blame punk rock!

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS punk rock is good fun and to suggest it is responsible for mindless violence is offensive,being racist towards and making derogatory comments aimed at punks perpetuates the myth that punks are mindless idiots,which in my experience is untrue.

Originally Posted by MKII

I blame punk rock!

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS punk rock is good fun and to suggest it is responsible for mindless violence is offensive' date='being racist towards and making derogatory comments aimed at punks perpetuates the myth that punks are mindless idiots,which in my experience is untrue.[/quote']

Punk is a race!? :laughing:

''The attack happened just after 2200 BST on Monday as the ambulance passed Royal Cornhill Hospital on Westburn Road. ''

I would perhaps not blame punk rock' date=' but the mentally disabled.[/quote']

yes, cause everyone who attends cornhill is mentally disabled. poor joke that one. :down:

To be fair, it doesn't just happen in Aberdeen it's fairly nationwide. I remember seeing firemen getting pelted with rocks by a bunch of morons at the Leeds festival, as the fire brigade were trying to put out the huge inferno that used to be the campsite toilets.... that was started by the same bunch of morons, completely irresponsible and putting lives at risk. Eventually the fire brigade just said 'fuck this' and left, and were replaced by riot police, who also got pelted with rocks.