aberdeen-music

Its things like this that put Aberdeen on the map...

threeornothing

Guest bluesxman

It doesn't explain how he hurt his ear, that's annoying me, the details are important. The fact someone threw a stone at the ambulance is sadly unsurprising, police cars, firemen, basically any emergency service seems to be targeted these days by wankers thinking they are at a coconut shy at the fair. The idiots who do this would probably also throw stones at those doctor vehicles because they have a flashy light and similar stripes and markings to a police car and so must be punished.

Guest Neubeatz

I think his hearing may have been been damaged by the sonic wave caused by the rock on impact with the glass, unless he got a glass splinter in his lug? o_O ?

Guest bluesxman
I Presumed The Rock Hit His Ear.

The photo on the news report linked in the original post shows the damage to windscreen of the ambulance - looks like the rock never went through it and so could not have hit him on the ear. Even if it had gone through the location of the damage means he would have to have ears like Dumbo for the rock to hit one which the picture shows he does not. For the rock to have hit his ear it would have had to enter the cabin at an angle from right to left as you look at the windscreen meaning the rock would have been more likely to deflect off the windscreen and probably hit some random pensioner walking along the pavement.

He was probably on his mobile and when the rock hit the windscreen he jumped and twatted the phone against his ear, naughty boy.