aberdeen-music

What will you be doing when your 80??

I'll be high on crack totin a machine gun with a big fat blunt hangin offa my lip with Claudia Shiffers 21 year old twin daughters gaein it laldy wi coke on my most erogenous zones whilst watching a replay of my close call with the sharks off Mailbu beach in 2007,and there may be animals involved on the waterbed although huge quantities of forbidden drugs and a good few lashings of wine and fruit wouldnt go amiss,BRIAN FUDGE can I have this as my next rider?,why wait till I'm too old to appreciate it?.

80?!

i'll be lucky to see 40.

If i do go crazy and spend my days shittin my keggs and wishin for death i'll probably steal a bus. Pickup a few of my fellow 40/80 year old friends and drive off boddam cliffs listening to Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit.:up: :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Diabetes on one side of the family, high cholesterol on the other side. I've been saddled with feeble DNA, and am fucked. Lucky to see 50. Hopefully have a split 7" w/Agathocles out before I cark it.

That's the most touching sales pitch I've ever heard.

I plan on a verandah and a shotgun. Then I'll go on an oap reign of terror against postmen and "damn yoots". Finally I'll forcibly ingest dynamite, take heroin on a massive scale for the first time, hire some hookers and cork it and be the first posthumous mass murderer when they cremate me.