aberdeen-music

I hate life

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I've just had a shit two weeks' date=' where everything that could go wrong did.[/quote']

Console yourself with this: the thought of the next woman in your life.

My flatmate had a bad night last night. He went to exodus and him and his mate got abused by an old smelly bouncer!! His mate stood on one of those plastic cups (they were both stone cold sober) and it shattered as they do. Just then an again bouncer ran over, put his arm behind his back and threw him out!! My mate asked why his pal had been thrown out and he was man-handled too, ridiculous!!

My week's been good though, i got a nice new shiny bit for my baby (my car) and now her engine-bay looks and sounds magnificent!!!!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
my girlfriend finished with me on tuesday...

It was obvious by your initial post. Go out on the piss, pulling is a doddle these days.

SO? I split up with my boyfriend on Tuesday' date=' but you don't see me moping about the place!

Come and drink more tequila with me and enjoy the drunken single life![/quote']

*hug* :up:

Goodness sake' date=' Bobby... your lips were requested on stage at the melon tree... few can claim such a thing.

Ah, love trouble... I can only recommend that you go out with your mates and let them remind you that you are a fox (I have no idea if you really are... but your mates should tell you this regardless) and how your now ex is an evil hosebeast who must be crushed and made to feel miserable that she has let you go because you are "teh sex" (again, I have no idea if this is actually true... I'm simply listing what my friends would do and am attempting to make it work for you).

Either that or plough all your efforts into work.

Whatever you do... keep yourself busy or you'll end up crying to CD's, eating masses of Ben & Jerry's and losing the ability to sleep.

KEEEEEEEPPPP BUUUUSSSSY.

Yes... busy is the best way. Repress those emotions until you feel numb.[/quote']

Cheers. Although you should have warned me not to read the brackets.

I suppose I do have a degree show in seven weeks that needs my attention. but meh.

Its 4 weeks till I'm paid' date=' my bank balance is in the pennies, my house has no food, no hot water, no heating, we're almost out of emergency electric, my partner and kids are off on "holiday" and I'm stuck at home working to pay for it all.

Things could always be this bad![/quote']

AWW POOR KEILAN

My flatmate had a bad night last night. He went to exodus and him and his mate got abused by an old smelly bouncer!! His mate stood on one of those plastic cups (they were both stone cold sober) and it shattered as they do. Just then an again bouncer ran over' date=' put his arm behind his back and threw him out!! My mate asked why his pal had been thrown out and he was man-handled too, ridiculous!!

[/quote']

He shouldn't have been smashing glasses on purpose then, should he? If it had been actual glass, would he expect to be thrown out? Probably. The plastic glasses cost almost as much as glass ones do and Exodus is going through about 100 worth of plastic glasses a week because of people stamping on them. That works out at over 5,000 a year (in case you can't multiply) which is quite a lot to pay for people vandalising the club's property.

Think about it. If you act like an asshole, you will be treated like an asshole. Simple as.

He shouldn't have been smashing glasses on purpose then' date=' should he? If it had been actual glass, would he expect to be thrown out? Probably. The plastic glasses cost almost as much as glass ones do and Exodus is going through about 100 worth of plastic glasses a week because of people stamping on them. That works out at over 5,000 a year (in case you can't multiply) which is quite a lot to pay for people vandalising the club's property.

Think about it. If you act like an asshole, you will be treated like an asshole. Simple as.[/quote']

o_O

I think he may have stood on it by accident.

right, there's no point getting yourself all bent out of shape when things are going bad. i've had some shitty weeks in my time and had some great ones too and you just have to pick yourself up off the ground and keep on moving. the worst thing you can possibly do as the wise old lester says is to stop. you need momentum and things to fill your time to give your life meaning. even if you're lacking in focus and struggling to concentrate, just keep on going and you'll get out the other end. getting wasted with friends is fun but don't get wasted and then piss and moan about how much of a cunt the lady is. it's true, she was probably a fucking ho who needs nothing better than a good shotgun blast to the face but people don't need to hear about it for the next 5 years. lets not start getting referred to as that guy who always moans about hsi ex bird cos that's no good!!

if you have a bad week this week, get yourself down to the moorings on saturday night to fudge frenzy and introduce yourself to me (i look like this guy: www.myspace.com/spoonieab3) and i'll buy you a pint and tell you heaps of funny stories. honestly, the weekend i've had has provided me with enough banter to feed the world and hearing funny stories of others misfortune always makes the world seem like a better place! :D

keep your chin up

spoons

/x

I am currently so ill that I have only been able to crawl out of bed to empty the contents of my stomach. Which I have now done 5 times since 7am, and I haven't even eaten anything. The doctor reckons I'll still be enjoying this virus for the next couple of days.

The only thing keeping me going is the thought that Jeremy Clarkson is presenting Buzzcocks tonight.

I had to clean up diarrhoea at the very start of a 7am shift yesterday morning.

It wasn't fun.

God bless Jeremy Clarkson' date=' I have been converted to Top Gear.[/color']

That's a pretty grim start to the day. Suddenly my vomiting doesn't seem so bad.

Clarkson is fantastic, I've been reading The World According to Clarkson on the bus in the morning to numb the pain.

o_O

I think he may have stood on it by accident.

Fair enough, if that is the case, then I'm sorry and he should not have been thrown out. I do know though, that many people stamp on their plastic glasses for fun. Perhaps the door steward thought that it had been on purpose, but then they should have listened to his account of it. Sorry.