A Fine Boat, That Coffin!

Robot Has Werewolf Hand

His Hero Is Gone

Dropdead

Army of Flying Robots

Filthpact *cough* *cough*

Nebraska, Arm Your Children!

Circle Takes The Square

actually, one shite one is "Uncle Bob Drives A Combine". Deesc band though.

Guest Les Stroszek

Envelopes

The Pills

The Kills

The Thills

The Thillers

The Cuts

Crispy Ambulance

Ambulance LTD

Take That or any other boy band

Take A Worm For A Walk Week

James Blunt

Live

why the f*ck did they call themselves Live?

"ladies and gentlemen playing live' date=' it's Live - naw that's their name!" it's just confusing!

apparently when they played glastonbury their posters had [the band'] underneath Live, leading some people to believe that "The Band" came back from the dead and called themselves "Live" just to fuck us right up!

"Gig" or "On Stage" would have been better names.

In a kind of similar vein The Music.

If i was re-naming my band just now i'd pick something I really liked and nick a word / phrase / name from it.

Onion Terror came from The Day Today. Black Atom had a song called 'trust me i'm a stomach', from the very same episode and I know of a hardcore band called Ted Maul, a reporter in the same program.

Seems to be a popular way of naming things, but just make sure it's nothing too obvious.

If i was re-naming my band just now i'd pick something I really liked and nick a word / phrase / name from it.

Onion Terror came from The Day Today. Black Atom had a song called 'trust me i'm a stomach'' date=' from the very same episode and I know of a hardcore band called Ted Maul, a reporter in the same program.

Seems to be a popular way of naming things, but just make sure it's nothing too obvious.[/quote']

i wanted to ask you about that "are you named after a fake race horse from the day today" but i felt stupid

i think my bands name is shite but its better than the other option (that being "knights of the brown fridge" instead of fluffy and the rainbow bunnys)

The The.

Seriously, why? Even more confusing than 'Live' methinks.

Actually I have a bit of a problem with any band that calls themselves 'The...' whatever. There's been a glut of them recently and it's just lazy naming.

Panic! At the Disco annoys me as well. You can't just stick '!' in the middle of a sentence to make it edgy and exciting.

Most band names are slightly ridiculous though, if you think about them for any length of time you have to ask yourself why they chose it.

i wanted to ask you about that "are you named after a fake race horse from the day today" but i felt stupid

i think my bands name is shite but its better than the other option (that being "knights of the brown fridge" instead of fluffy and the rainbow bunnys)

It makes me think of an all girl japanese band, knowing of your love of Japanese women, it kinda fits!

This made more sense in my head before I started typing... ?(

Onion Terror came from The Day Today. Black Atom had a song called 'trust me i'm a stomach'' date=' from the very same episode and I know of a hardcore band called Ted Maul, a reporter in the same program.

Seems to be a popular way of naming things, but just make sure it's nothing too obvious.[/quote']

I think there's room for a band called "What Next For Man Raised by Puffins?"