aberdeen-music

opeth

south_trendkill

20 minutes ago? Where have you been?

If I was you I'd get Deliverance' date=' then Ghost Reveries, then work my way backwards in a state of awe and amazement.[/quote']

I'd agree with Dayeth, for sure. Still Life and My Arms Your Hearse are very good also.

On a side note, I have just eaten a cooking apple sized portion of raisins and feel sick.

• 2 years later...

ghost reveries is really good and ghost of perdition is an almost catchy track, but i found even though its only 6 or 7 songs long i can't listen to the whole thing. maybe if your really into that kind of thing you can... i'll have to give it another shot.

on a completely unrelated note (apart from possibly the general genre of 'metal) i'm listening to Flatlands... truly tremendous.

• 2 weeks later...
Watershed is good, decent riffs. However... it's...a bit boring i.e. we are technical for the sake of it and we can't write a song that has structure.... i.e. we write long wongs with many riffs ideas that are not connected.

All this playing computer games has compromised your attention span, Hogster.