aberdeen-music

Caption competition: Jeff beck, eric clapton, jimmy page, brian may - the queen!

Guest MKII

mag_wideweb__430x281.jpg

EDIT: replaced it with a clearer/widescreen version.

"I scored you line or two Majesty. Meet you in the bogs in 5 for a posh sniff!"

"Back up lads she's mine and goes like the clappers"

"Pass it along Queeny, Poodle heeds gaggin for a toke!"

"Kindly keep yer hand of my cock your highness, that was 30yrs ago!"

"The Arctic Monkeys are only this tall". "What, this tall?!" "Yeah and the fuckers learned everything they know from me and Slow Hand grumpy guts next to me!"

Guest bluesxman
mag_wideweb__430x281.jpg

EDIT: replaced it with a clearer/widescreen version.

One looks forward to a rendition of 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' after a few sherries in the drawing room.

"Nice to see you again Brian. Where's Roger Taylor, Freddie and the bassist whose name one always forgets?"

"You mean John Deacon? Him and Rodge couldn't make it, they've never enjoyed Queen reunion's. Lol. Oh... and Freddie's dead, he died of gAIDS.."

"Freddie is dead? That is a shame. And he was a poof? One would never have guessed!"

"Well it was obvious really, have you never seen the 'I Want To Break Free' music video?"

"Of course I did. One rather enjoyed that song although one just asssumed he was wearing fancy dress?"

"No, not at all. In fact that was the only Queen video where he didn't dress up..."

"I see. So he was DEFINITELY gay then?"

"Proper bent, love."

"Rob Halford?"

"Gay."

"Ritchie Blackmore?"

"Might as well be, he's away with the fairies anyway..."

"I see. One does not approve. What about James Hetfield?"

"Nah, he just hunts them."

"Nice to see you again Brian. Where's Roger Taylor' date=' Freddie and the bassist whose name one always forgets?"

"You mean John Deacon? Him and Rodge couldn't make it, they've never enjoyed Queen reunion's. Lol. Oh... and Freddie's dead, he died of gAIDS.."

"Freddie is dead? That is a shame. And he was a poof? One would never have guessed!"

"Well it was obvious really, have you never seen the 'I Want To Break Free' music video?"

"Of course I did. One rather enjoyed that song although one just asssumed he was wearing fancy dress?"

"No, not at all. In fact that was the only Queen video where he didn't dress up..."

"I see. So he was DEFINITELY gay then?"

"Proper bent, love."

"Rob Halford?"

"Gay."

"Ritchie Blackmore?"

"Might as well be, he's away with the fairies anyway..."

"I see. One does not approve. What about James Hetfield?"

"Nah, he just hunts them."[/quote']

that post slayed!