aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Could you eat your height in Subway?

Adam H Taylor wants to aswel but has no money. I'm up for it, I'm a bit skint though, let me know when it is and I'll be there...to fail miserably. I bet I don't even manage a whole one.

Guest *melody*

I'll be judge kai cuz well yeah you see how I struggle with six inches (teehee how naughty) erm yeah go me wooo!!

i'm TOTALLY up for this. deffo'...it'll take me a whole fucking day but ireckon i get the right stuff in that sandwich and i'll be SET.

is subway offering a prize for this? they should do...

and vice does rock and incredible amount. i really want to try salvia divinorum..spelling?..but everywhere one-line selling it involves shipping from the states...i have NO TIME for that kind of shenanigans. on another note..buck 65 is in this weeks kerrang...what the fuck????? plus a pointless cover article on fucking guns and roses..nothing we didn't know before..''they had the whole world and blew it''...not exactly an exclusive..but vice rocks so much it feels wrong..like i should at least give the guy behind the counter 50...i'm considering getting a subscription or something...

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

i'm TOTALLY up for this. deffo'...it'll take me a whole fucking day but ireckon i get the right stuff in that sandwich and i'll be SET.

is subway offering a prize for this? they should do...

and vice does rock and incredible amount. i really want to try salvia divinorum..spelling?..but everywhere one-line selling it involves shipping from the states...i have NO TIME for that kind of shenanigans. vice rocks so much it feels wrong..like i should at least give the guy behind the counter 50...i'm considering getting a subscription or something...

You can't get it here?? Are you sure? I remember an ex telling me about it at new year but then he lives in Worcester and not here. At 25 a pop I'm dubious but it does sound wicked. Maybe we should just check out some 2CI instead. I'm certain you can get it from here.

I remember Kai chuntering about this one day about a year back, but I don't think it ever actually happened - I've never had a subway but I'll have a go at 5'7 worth. Though i generally fill up on two bits of toast, hence my skeletal appearance. In fact that reminds me I haven't eaten since thursday...

Well the most iv eaten in a day is 2 foot but i reckon i can do it piss easy. You can buy the 'Giant Sub'.....its 6 foot long *druels*.....*physically ran out of drule*

Well the most iv eaten in a day is 2 foot but i reckon i can do it piss easy. You can buy the 'Giant Sub'.....its 6 foot long *druels*.....*physically ran out of drule*

FUCK SAKE 6ft long? thats bodacious :nono:

FUCK SAKE 6ft long? thats bodacious :nono:

I know its FUCKING BRILLIANT. Me and my friend are planning the 6 foot of subs in a day, we are gonna go for it in summer....ill tell you how we got on in summer

Guest MDP

just found this thread... GENIOUS! i think it would be too easy in 1 day though... 2 footlongs for breakfast, lunch and dinner, piece of piss.

now doing it in one sitting... i'd be up for trying if anyone is stupid enough.

Guest MDP

i would have cheese, lettuce, cucumber, red onions, green peppers and mayo. and maybe some veggie pattee in alternate subs. im near enough 6 foot.

Guest MDP

so is anyone seriously up for meeting up and spending a few hours in subway? could be pricey, but funny too

Guest MDP
would mine be counted as a lesser accomplishment for only having cheese and lettuce :p

yes, i would make you eat an extra foot or 2:up: