aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Could you eat your height in Subway?

OK, I've just gotten back from Subway for the second time today, having consumed a grand total of 18" of sandwich and I've had a thought. A non-controversial thought, no less.

Could you eat your height in Subway in a day? For example, I'm just over six feet, so I'd have to eat six foot-long subs to achieve my target. For someone of lesser stature, say Neil for instance, two six-inch subs would probably do the trick. So...who's up for it?

Guest Bob

Kai - If only you'd posted that jibe in the old Point of Origin forum, you may have got away with it.

So who's definitely up for this? Caroline (she who fliers for Kef and is friends with me, Steve Alyssa's Wish and Nikki-G) wants to do it, and I'm pretty sure that Ryan Massie will be up for it provided he's stoned enough.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonT610/R201 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

Subway melts are the greatest on italian bread with honey and mustard sauce. Oh yea! Sure is a tempting challenge. I guess you'd get a prize by filling your subway card in one go.

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami:

i am only 4'11....i could totally do that.

No way... I could eat you twice over. If you know what I mean.

Originally posted by PrincessHolly:

Hmmm. I'm 5'6 without heels. I'd know I can eat 3 times my height in Cadbury's chocolate fingers but Subway? I don't think my tummy is that big. I'd try though.

haha. same on all accounts

Guest Scott 5FD

it's not acceptable to go to Spar at all.

i work there, and i wouldn't eat half the crap we sell.