aberdeen-music

The Official What Did You Have For Breakfast This Morning Thread

since i usually work nights i often have my first meal of the day during deal or no deal, does this count as breakfast???? in any case i usually have a slimfast shake or weetabix with fruit. however at weekends when i work breakfast and finish at 10 AM i often have a couple of bacon rolls.

I'm confused. It says you madethat post today....but its only 9AM.

Are you' date=' per chance, in the United Arab Emirates. Or a time warp.[/quote']

I made the post last night at 1am, but was counting what was technically Tuesday morning as Monday night. I'm in Aberdeen, but now I do have 'Time Warp' from the Rocky Horror Show in my head.

I made the post last night at 1am' date=' but was counting what was technically Tuesday morning as Monday night. I'm in Aberdeen, but now I do have 'Time Warp' from the Rocky Horror Show in my head.[/quote']in my last post i was gonna say "put your hand on your hips...." but then decided against it.

bacon' date=' eggs, hash browns, sausage, black pudding and beans. Yas min![/quote']

sounds like a healthy and nutritious breakfast :up:

btw, does anyone not think that the price of the NEW Crunchy Nut NUTTY is just slightly phenomenal considering how much extra NUTS you get withe the 375g pack?