aberdeen-music

Missed aberdeen bands

Guest MDP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

he plays bass. I know this because Mr Stephen mispronounced it as if it were a fish (as in, to rhyme with 'sass') at some coma inducing S6 PSE event a couple of years back

Guest Tam o' Shantie

billy played bass too. they had some arrangement that billy played home gigs and the other guy played out of town, or something. I know this because I used to work with vinnie.

Guest Dedalus
Yeah i have a feeling it cant go on much longer :(

Fret not, if Dedalus cease then the ashes of the band will still be producing music. It'll just be minus a certain member. And it'll be quite different too. And we'd be honoured if particular others we've asked became involved.

But we'll see what the next month brings for Dedalus.

sirrius

REAP (just for the laughs)

debaros :(

mandaline cox

Liberwish

The Score (purely for someday soon)

Tar

Incendo

Milner has named 3 (three) bands with whom i played drums. For this, I will administer 3 (three) handjobs to said person.

Although, he did manage to misspell all of them...

love from christy

Fret not' date=' if Dedalus cease then the ashes of the band will still be producing music. It'll just be minus a certain member. And it'll be quite different too. And we'd be honoured if particular others we've asked became involved.

But we'll see what the next month brings for Dedalus.[/quote']

Is Steve moving away or something?

Is Steve moving away or something?

he's gone back to antrim. he'd been talking about it for a long time and decided he needed to go now. hopefully he'll come back someday but in the meantime he's returning for the next two gigs and i guess dedalus will see what's what after that.

Anyone remember Turquasi?? Think they only did about one or two gigs, and they had Claire de Barros in them i seem to remember.

They were ace, reminded me of Picastro. Great name too, many a time we have considered using Turquasi as the name for a song or an EP, we may yet do.