aberdeen-music

Local metal/hardcore scene help

xDamerx

fucked up vinyl? not sure what that means' date=' but if i do, you can definetly have it, and ill wrap it as a present for you also[/quote']

sorry, meant the band FUCKED UP!!

from canadia. very awesome. hardcore but still touches of rock'n'roll. releases on deranged. im gonna post a link for all you suckas!!!

next time you go visiting you bring me back some of that shit. in fact i might just give you a shopping list and a few pound coins and you can buy me lots of stuff.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i have a friend like that back home, he always fell asleep at partys, so he would always wake up with penises drawn on his face, and his legs stray painted glossy black. haha, fuckin kid. i dont know about pins in my dick, sounds kinda painful....but to each their own, and i normally drink til i puke, and not til i pass so i am vulnerable to peoples art on my face, do you use myspace? seems like no one uses it here

i dont know about pins in my dick' date=' sounds kinda painful....[/quote']

my label label/work mate morgan used to do just this. and safety pin his lips together.

as the story goes some guy from the church of satan approached him in elgin(downtown) and said that "he was just the sort of person he was looking for..." to join the church. morgan rightly told him to feck right off. then had to lay him out a bit later for something or other.

true story. beware elgin,BEWARE!!!!!

haha' date=' your buddy MORGAN sounds pretty nuts

check out my old band from KANADIA..[/quote']

yeah, hes calmed down now. tho he did headbutt me in the face at the terror gig. but he broke his ankle literally five seconds later, karma in action. :gringo:

revenge is good, also they are gonna be playing with chuck norris!!!

they must be crazy, that mans an animal!!!

I drink till I run out of money. Which is never, cos im a super dooper millionaire. and yes, the majority of people here use Myspace.

My accounts are...

www.myspace.com/thurisaz - Me, looking gay

www.myspace.com/filthpact - band one, crusty grinding noise twats pissing in their own feces

www.myspace.com/vomitus - band 2, now defunct, ugly twats

www.myspace.com/thebutchersofbakersfield - band 3, idiots

www.myspace.com/deyrecords - gig promotions and label, run by fucking idiots

www.myspace.com/grindbox - i was unemployed and bored

oh yeah for those who like metal and hardcore, check out the gig we have coming up with DYSE + take a worm for a walk week. fuckign a

mr damer....

some of the shows that arkade put on are good noise/hardcore/metal shows (if i do say so myself *cough*) featuring bands from all over the world and good support acts from outta town. come along and see some great music and meet great people (a lot of really awesome friendly people come to our shows!) it would be good to meet you.