aberdeen-music

Official Celebrity Big Brother 2006 Thread

lollerskates

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Barrymore have clinical depression? Certainly looks like it. And if so, seems a bit harsh to put him on a 24-hr reality programme.

Fail to understand the sympathy for Jodie Marsh, given that her stock behaviour is to drink, smoke and arse around, and that her general retorts to any criticism are along the lines of "Esscuse me, but...y'know...fucking...know what I mean? I don't need this, you're all...y'know...fake, and...but...can I finish?"

she's a horrible little woman.

AKM

• 2 weeks later...
What happened?

Well' date=' it emerged that Preston and Chantelle had been lying to the group in order to complete their task. Pete was annoyed at this, and at the fact that they got free food and alcohol and cigarretes, which is fair enough, but anyone in that house would have taken advantage of the situation. Pete starts mouthing off at Preston and Chantelle, George sides with Pete, and Dennis transforms into some kind of hilarious profanity machine. Then, somehow, Barrymore is arguing with George about how he is a dick, and George is attempting to argue back, but Barrymore is wiping the floor with George. And Preston jumps in with a hilariously well timed [i']"You fucking wanker!". If you watch the highlights show tonight, surely you will see some of what happened. This description makes it sound only a fraction of how ace it was.

Guest five years
And Preston jumps in with a hilariously well timed "You fucking wanker!".

there was also mention of "go get saddam's number" which was pretty entertaining.

to be honest i'm surprised no-one's mentioned this yet, then i realise that most of them ARE too stupid to use his crooked past (which only came to light a few months ago, so still fresh in their conscious you'd think).

funny that rodman literally has no idea who these people are, and thinks he's by far the best person there and seems to be the only one actively acting up to the cameras: "hey, check this out, it'll make great tv" etc.

barrymore was awesome in his TOTAL slaying of galloway, the nasty snidy little prick. there's talk of MP's wanting him booted from his post as respect party as well as many of the people of his constituency...WA-HEY!! big brother might yet do some good :D

Does Barrymore have clinical depression? Certainly looks like it. And if so' date=' seems a bit harsh to put him on a 24-hr reality programme.

AKM[/quote']

Barrymore is fucked up big time. He's developed a less severe 'Ozzy Osbourne syndrome' where you can't make out a fucking word he says. He shakes heaps. He cries too much. He never smiles and worst of all; someone fucking died in his swimming pool.

And he got let off with nothing.

Well' date=' it emerged that Preston and Chantelle had been lying to the group in order to complete their task. Pete was annoyed at this, and at the fact that they got free food and alcohol and cigarretes, which is fair enough, but anyone in that house would have taken advantage of the situation. Pete starts mouthing off at Preston and Chantelle, George sides with Pete, and Dennis transforms into some kind of hilarious profanity machine. Then, somehow, Barrymore is arguing with George about how he is a dick, and George is attempting to argue back, but Barrymore is wiping the floor with George. And Preston jumps in with a hilariously well timed [i']"You fucking wanker!". If you watch the highlights show tonight, surely you will see some of what happened. This description makes it sound only a fraction of how ace it was.

The fact that I am now going to go home specifically to tape tonight's show before going out simultaneously fills me with joy, and then complete disillusionment at what's become of my life. Balls to it though, I'm going to watch Big Brother, and I don't care what anyone says.

PS A kid died in Tommy Lee's swimming pool, which according to my "tabloid-ometer" would make him 10 times more a scumbag in the red-tops' eyes than Barrymore. Though the troubled TV presenter trounces the Motley Crue moron thanks to his homosexuality, a state of being which instantly makes even a fund-raising tea party for cancer victims seedy in the eyes of seasoned hacks.

i just heard that if chantelle wins celebrity PIG brother then the likely hood of there being another celebrity BB is slim because NO celeb knew there was a non celeb going in and if this non celeb goes onto win they wil not get celebs for next year as it be-littles them

So i read on some whack BB forum anyway lol

Guest Bob Double Jack

hopefully that tripe last night will spell the end of Britains obsession with "Celebrities" and the end of Celebrity BB and all reality TV.

Don't get me wrong, i did watch some of it although it was the most cringeworthy viewing i've watched since seeing "The Office" or the first time.

The fact that 56% of people wanted a "non celeb" (or person non grata in my opinion) to win sums up the nations annoyance with "celebs".

And i lay the blame fully at the doorstep of programmes such as "Wife Swap" (The Bardlseys - benefit dodging minks) and Big Brother (Nadia - hideous talentless creature), Pop Idol (Rik Waller) to name but 3.

so lets be sensible and stop everyone buying Heat, Closer, Reveal, Hello, NOW!, NEW!, OK!, B List Readers Wives, etc.

And Davina McCall is hopeless too

(exhibit A - Shes Having a Baby)

Pete or George should have won, as they actually possess 2 brass farthings to rub together. Each.

they may not be the shiniest of brass farthings' date=' but they are (relatively speaking) quite intelligent.[/quote']

Sorry, I thought you were saying they should have won because they're not skint? Couldn't see where money came into it.

But I agree with the sentiment re the End of Big Brother.

Roll on Monkey Tennis!

Guest Bob Double Jack
Sorry' date=' I thought you were saying they should have won because they're not skint? Couldn't see where money came into it.

But I agree with the sentiment re the End of Big Brother.

Roll on Monkey Tennis![/quote']

that's cool - what about Polar Bear Olympics?