aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Ana will just have been unconcious... she was shot in the chest, I doubt even with the "medical supplies" in the hatch there'd be much Jack can do long term.

And Libby was shot three times wasn't she? She looks tough, but not that tough.

I agree with Michael making it look like it was Henry.

She was shot once. I loved the look in Libby's face when she got shot. It was a look of feeling betrayed. Brilliant.

There is a big discussion started over the dripping sound we heard when Libby got shot.

I think that is a reference to the fact it rains most of the time something bad happens.

I don't think Ana will just have been unconcious... she was shot in the chest' date=' I doubt even with the "medical supplies" in the hatch there'd be much Jack can do long term.

And Libby was shot three times wasn't she? She looks tough, but not that tough.

I agree with Michael making it look like it was Henry.[/color']

Maybe the blankets cushioned the blow of the bullets :rolleyes: I don't mean that they'd live... just be undead long enough to say something. Maybe. Or not, but hey, I don't care how wrong I am as long as the next episodes are as good as the previous ones!

She was shot once. I loved the look in Libby's face when she got shot. It was a look of feeling betrayed. Brilliant.

There is a big discussion started over the dripping sound we heard when Libby got shot.

I think that is a reference to the fact it rains most of the time something bad happens.

The dripping sound is the water.. in the background of the shot with libby lying on teh floor.

I think the water is a clue as to what is going to go on.. The blew the hatch open, maybe they cracked the fresh water chamber that keeps the nuclear warhead safe. maybe nae tho.

I think I have it all totally figured out at last.. and I think they are in the Bermuda Triangle !!

I read differantly.. I hear that ana-lucia is a full on bitch and constantly dissapears when she's due on set and is always in a bad mood with cast etc. So apparently they are getting shot of her.. Um..last night !

believes everything they read?

seriously though.i heard she got sacked for taking a dump in hurleys lunch box whilst getting a piggy back from a midget.

he was pissed.

most of you have probably read this but its the summary of the last episode of the season:

After discovering something odd just offshore, Jack and Sayid come up with a plan to confront "The Others" and hopefully get Walt back. At the same time there will be an answer to the question of where Michael has been and resolution of him and Walt. Meanwhile, Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the "button" and the hatch. Lastly, Desmond returns and he sheds some more light on his experience on the island in the three years prior to when Locke came down into that hatch

can't wait!

It was more confirmation.

It was a bit obvious that it is/was a site for psychological experiments and other experiments.

I felt sorry for Locke when he realised he had been silly but the partnership of Eko and Locke was brilliant.

Locke having the dream of Eko was spooky as well.

I think the psychic did have a vision there when he read Claire's hand.

Can't think of much more to say other than the scene where Libby spits out blood was minging.

It was more confirmation.

It was a bit obvious that it is/was a site for psychological experiments and other experiments.

I felt sorry for Locke when he realised he had been silly but the partnership of Eko and Locke was brilliant.

Locke having the dream of Eko was spooky as well.

I think the psychic did have a vision there when he read Claire's hand.

Can't think of much more to say other than the scene where Libby spits out blood was minging.

Agreed. Also, I so said last week that one of them wasn't actually dead yet and would tell the others about Michael, and I was mostly right as Libby did TRY and tell them.

How many episodes are there? 22 or 24? I can't wait till next week, lost is amazing.

Guest Craig C

Lost is amazing, I just hope the writers don't fuck it up. I reckon 3 seasons (4 at a stretch) would be enough. There's a rumour going around that part of the plot involves another plane crashing, thus introducing more characters, thus managing to keep the show going longer...big mistake IMO. But I doubt this is true anyway.

I have faith in the writers. Then again, I had faith in Chris Carter LOL

:popcorn:

Lost is amazing' date=' I just hope the writers don't fuck it up. I reckon 3 seasons (4 at a stretch) would be enough. There's a rumour going around that part of the plot involves another plane crashing, thus introducing more characters, thus managing to keep the show going longer...big mistake IMO. But I doubt this is true anyway.

I have faith in the writers. Then again, I had faith in Chris Carter LOL

:popcorn:[/quote']

Ive also heard theres another plane crash to introduce characters and in the 1st preview of nexts weeks show you see the losties staring up or across at something falling

DONT CLICK BELOW

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMTrondGXY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edharmasecrets%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3724%2E0

Another dfrent preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLh5_Z5FRUc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edharmasecrets%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3724%2E0

Whatever is going on im very EXCITED

Guest Craig C
Ive also heard theres another plane crash to introduce characters and in the 1st preview of nexts weeks show you see the losties staring up or across at something falling

DONT CLICK BELOW

IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMTrondGXY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edharmasecrets%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3724%2E0

Another dfrent preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLh5_Z5FRUc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Edharmasecrets%2Ecom%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D3724%2E0

Whatever is going on im very EXCITED

DAMN YOU LOL

:up::laughing:

Agreed. Also' date=' I so said last week that one of them wasn't actually dead yet and would tell the others about Michael, and I was mostly right as Libby did TRY and tell them.

How many episodes are there? 22 or 24? I can't wait till next week, lost is amazing.[/quote']

Next week is three minutes

Week after is Live Together Die Alone

Guest five years

going back a bit. glad ana-lucia is gone. like someone mentioned michelle rodriguez plays the same character - and looks the exact same - in everything she's been in (resident evil, that girly boxing movie, SWAT) RUBBISH casting.

two for the road and ? were great episodes :) love that michael is totally unreadable in his exact reasons for what he did.

hope they don't make another plane crash.

the nuclear silo thing now seems almost certainly balls in the light of concrete social experimentation evidence..main question is where did that tube they were supposed to put their journals into shoot off to? the guy on the video said 'will come straight to us' meaning we could assume there is a higher/more important 'hatch' somewhere on the island where the actual reason for the experiment may be.

how many hatches have they found? 3 is it now? and according to locke's ?-mark map there are what...5 hatches surrounding a central one?