aberdeen-music

DIY crust/grind etc?

Dan G

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is every song you listen to will most likely be about someone's issues' date=' whether it is love/loss/life/etc etc. (take all of Devin Townsend's lyrics for a start)

Unless you solely listen to Mortician and Rhapsody, in which case i'm glad that all that Chainsaw disembowlment and magical Unicorns with wings doesn't add to much undue stress on 'your case'.[/quote']

Your guess work is rather flawed

We'll do it' date=' and we'll do it wherever you like, cellar 35, east neuk, hell, even find out if we could hire Drakes for a night, we'd love to do another show without a stage, maybe even play in the centre of a floor surrounded by people...[/quote']

This sounds like a double dare to me, it's ON..........

not interested in putting this one on jamesy

this potential gig reeks of a scene/people battle. this one seems more about an petty arguement/idealogies than the music

why not do it your...

im sure fudge would be glad to put something like this' date=' they like a good fight!:D[/quote']

Haha if in doubt...FUDGE!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
And yet...You're a brainless moron with outdated elitist ideas that will choke the very "scene" they surround.

It's people like you with your elitism that are killing music...nothing else. Oh' date=' and dont come at me with your "how am I killing music when i cooked for a band, put them up and made the flyers myself with different colour biros!" I dont care...you're full of it and you have nothing to be proud of. You just come accross as one of those sad types that ACTUALLY watch music channels begging for something they hate to come on so they can give their views on it.

Twat![/quote']

This was a good one. Whatever you say son, whatever you say.