aberdeen-music

DIY crust/grind etc?

Dan G

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackadder
It could well prove to be a worthwhile gig to be honest' date=' im sure it would pull in a fair crowd and be a fun night out for plenty of people. You could even have a clappometer which blows up balloons and the winner would be the band who gets the biggest cheer/their balloon pops first...

No?

Ah fuck it, it was just a thought[/quote']

yeah well shall we just MMW and SPIKE down to a love to hate relationship..and leave it at that.....I get enough of it at home lol hee hee

I'd actually say that is a good idea. For a computer game at least... (big comedic weapons not really in existence yet)
big infalatable bananas

black studded spank pads

dildos

super soakers filled with tobasco sauce

poop

buckets of stagnant urine

midgets

come on dan, you're usually more thoughtfuul than this

Guest pop-notmyface

Taxi? Bus? A Car maybe... walking would be the best DIY option in my opinion but I doubt that happens what with all the equipment to carry etc...

with the equipment that ISN'T yours of course, Dan. :p

once again you prove yourself to be nothing more than an idiot. i must admit i was enjoying this thread without the insults' date=' but rune really had to have this pointed out to him (again)

RUNE! think before you post, ye cretin[/quote']

Resond to my points in a constructive manner or not at all. I guess that's too hard to do for someone of your undoubted genious.

I'd be more embarrassed by the fact that you are a cretin. Pretty much all music is aimed at a teen audience for a start. Whether it is death metal or pop' date=' the core audience of live gigs and those that buy CDs are teenagers.

"intellegence"... you clearly demonstrate your fair share of that.

And if you listened to our songs at all you would hear that we ARE proper musicians.

I CAN accept other's opinions. If some people (like you) want to have rubbish opinions then all the best with being rubbish. However I can also voice my own, and my opinion is that you are an imbecile who knows very little.

P.S. I am not in the music business. I play music entirely for fun.

[/quote']

Cretin?? Yet more opinion. That's life dan or don't you know it? One person's praise equals anothers dissaproval. How can all music be aimed at a certain generation? Haven't you seen the age restrictions on certain cds? There are alot of metal bands that use offensive

behaviour and are deemed inapropriate for certain age groups.

Yet you state intellegence. Tell me dan where is the intelligence in singing about personal emotion/downfall in emo? I don't need someone's issues to listen to. Don't you realise that most people have enough on the case without taking other people's problems onboard too? That's exactly why i turn off that emo crap because i couldn't care less about some

little pussy crying about getting dumped.

If you can accept other's opinions then why did you insist on creating this thread as an attack on jake? Pure contradiction. Doesn't matter if your not in the business or not.

Doesn't stop publications or individuals from passing on their thoughts, does it?

Or don't you get people reviewing your gigs or cd releases?

so everyone's had a little whine now. shed some tears. felt vulnerable and emotional. good.

lets leave this behind (cos it's getting pretty tired) and try and build from here. what we need is a yes from all the members of all the bands and potentially a charity cause to put the ticket money towards (or maybe you do it for aberdeen-music.com - cos it keeps us all together :) ) and then a venue and a date and this shit is dealt with!

we've had the words, now lets get the action :D

spoons

/x

The running order should be... My Minds Weapon, Spike Pile Driver and finally Ascension.

That way, everyone could hear the Weapon for the shit hot musicianship, go for a piss during spike's set, but still be able to have a laugh from Jakey and Hog's banter, but before Ascension even touch the stage everyone could leave to catch the bus/get a taxi, sorted!

:rockon::band:

Guest Gregor Ascension
The running order should be... My Minds Weapon' date=' Spike Pile Driver and finally Ascension.

That way, everyone could hear the Weapon for the shit hot musicianship, go for a piss during spike's set, but still be able to have a laugh from Jakey and Hog's banter, but before Ascension even touch the stage everyone could leave to catch the bus/get a taxi, sorted!

:rockon::band:[/quote']

are you implying that my minds weapon are the only band of the three with musical talent?

The running order should be... My Minds Weapon' date=' Spike Pile Driver and finally Ascension.

:rockon::band:[/quote']

To be fair on poor old Scorge and his drumming legs perhaps weapon should play in the middle so he can have a rest.

Cretin?? Yet more opinion. That's life dan or don't you know it? One person's praise equals anothers dissaproval. How can all music be aimed at a certain generation? Haven't you seen the age restrictions on certain cds? There are alot of metal bands that use offensive

behaviour and are deemed inapropriate for certain age groups.

Yeh, I remember the Slayer gig back in March when Tom Araya INSISTED that all the under 18 year olds stuck their fingers in their ears when he implied something satanticy or swore. It got really annoying when there were 10 minute gaps in the set whilst he waited.

Us older folk were all "why are you here n00bs? This music isn't aimed at your age group. You and your peers are ruining the experience"