aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MerryChristmas

What is your favourite drink?

Guest MerryChristmas

Just wondering after demolishing a carton of creamy ice cold UHT milk mmmm

I like the Port wood finish glenmorangie, oban is a nice one too tho.

Other than that I'm liking this Brahma beer thats just started getting imported here from brazil

Flat irn Bru is wrong! wrong wrong wrong! I think everyone who knows me would say my favourite drink is Irn Bru, but it's probably still lemonade (oh so refreshing) or cwella. Does anyone remember Cremola foam? it was ace, if I could remember what it tasted like it might indeed be my favourite drink.

Flat irn Bru is wrong!

I like most fizzy drinks once there flat really, f*ck knows why? Cremola foam was mega! Can't remember what it tasted like either, surely you can still get it?

"Nestle, the manufacturers of Cremola Foam ceased its production in 1998. There is rumoured to be a German product of a similar nature, said to be found in certain Lidl stores across the UK.

Failing that you could try a 3:2:1 combination of icing sugar, cream of tartar and tartaric acid. I didn't have any to hand but got a reasonable result from icing sugar, bicarbonate of soda and citric acid. You may want to up the sugar ratio a bit though. It's not a patch on the original but it's a start."

Lidls here I come !

as for non-alcoholic, then it would probably have to be plain water (yeah!), cranberry and raspberry juice, cream soda...ooh and i love Dr Pepper.

and alcoholic is Morgan's Spiced and lemonade, or failing that Cosmopolitan...and this mexican beer called Modello Especial...but you don't get that here :moody:

sorry were you asking for just one? i'm so indecisive :D

non alcoholic: diet root beer

alcoholic: the bassment's mark buchan makes the best cocktail which i named a 'Mad Hatter'. it's got chambord, kiwi schnapps, pineapple juice, bitter lemon and something else in it. it's wonderful.

Guest MDP

non alcoholic red bull

alcoholic: ill leave that blank coz im not 18 (or in other words: jagermeister OR malibu and red bull OR kola kubez flavour stiffy's shots)

Guest Page 99

Non Alcaholic: Irn Bru, fresh pineapple/lemon juice, coffee.

Alcaholic: Cider and quite partial to the occasional Jager Bomb.

I couldn't agree more with the oreo milkshakes! The orangey yellow Oasis is good too.

Alcoholic, probably Baileys, Southern Comfort and lemonade, Jager and JD and coke. I was also introduced to a beautiful drink called Bazza Rose or something like that, yum!