aberdeen-music

Site for downloading music

Rhiannon

Why pay?

becuase it is illegal' date=' downloading (copyrighted) music without paying for it is theft...

personally i prefer cd's, i only really listen to music as albums, not single tracks, and i much prefer having the real thing in my hand, with the real cd and notes and artwork, not a digital file

plus the fact all music is downloaded in a compressed format (mp3, aac, wma, etc...) if i own the cd i own the best quality available (well, within reason, it has still be recorded digitally [often done that way in the first place now'] so without owning the master tapes or vinyl or something...) even if i may not be able to tell the difference, i much prefer having it if i need it in the future

hence me spending another 20 on a few cds from one up today...

David

80p for a song or 2 for a single with 3 songs plus a case with cover/track details?

I use WinMx but it all of a sudden shut down for no reason. Now I found a new version where you have to pay' date=' scheming bastards. Anyway I got a patch for the old one so it sort of still works[/quote']

That would be 'cos the RIAA busted WinMX for allowing their users to download copyright material.

80p for a song or 2 for a single with 3 songs plus a case with cover/track details?

I use WinMx but it all of a sudden shut down for no reason. Now I found a new version where you have to pay' date=' scheming bastards. Anyway I got a patch for the old one so it sort of still works[/quote']

yeh the patch works well and if you find the site they explain how to get it all to work almost properly again :up: (not that i condone stealing music in anyway or am instructing people on how to download music for free :D)

Guest Neubeatz

RIAA represents corporate interests, the same corporate interests that the musicians signed their record deals for, it's a pyramid of corruption from the pinacle to the base,

If one has to listen to corporate music,.....................

If I wanted to download music whats the best site to use?

I would probably download quite a few songs so would I be better paying a monthly sum (which I heard you can do) or paying for songs singlely?

I don't know the name of any (legal) sites :(

:help:

download bitcomet then go to isohunt.com or mininova.com. torrent sites so not exactly legal tho...